Diablo® III

Looking for mates for Monster Level 5

Hi all !

Im an expat in China, and as we can't join public games for monster level, Im getting bored and restart playing LOL haha !

Im a Witch Doctor, do 120 k dps and comfortably do Monster Level 5. Im good in teamwork, I like going average-fast speed, pick up rare or blue items if higher than 60 lvl (I melt but do it quite fast !). I wont be AFK in town if I play, thats for sure !

I play a pet-bear build, have good EHP, so you'll be pretty safe with me if you are a Demon Hunter.

Im looking for players around same level. Barb or Monk around 80-100k dps minimum, Wizard tanker around 100 dps (more if not tanking), Demon Hunter around 200-400k dps.

Im zoops#1783 , add me and send a message so I know where you came from. I play almost every eve for 2 hours or more.

I like chatting in game if you are of that kind, I dont just go farming without saying a word ;-)

Hope to see ya for some warden farming and boss fights to get THE ring !

TTFN,

Zoops.
Edited by Zoops#1783 on 11/7/2012 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
You can add me if you want... just make sure you bring some fun into the game ad well =^_^=
Reply Quote
meh u not play on US server, btw im an expat live in australia
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]