Diablo® III

ANZ Gems and Crafting Co-op

Hi Everyone.

This isn't a trade thread, but an opportunity for people who have gem recipes and/or plans for sets to offer to help others in the community out with crafting services.

I'm able to craft all gems to any level and also have the Hallowed Defenders set plans. I'm happy to provide crafting services if you supply the raw materials and gold for the blacksmith. Hallowed defenders are around 180k per craft + 2 brimstones + 120 essences.

If you'd like to try, you're welcome to message me in-game, or if there's a lot of interest, I'll update this thread with the times I'm around and able to craft.

If anyone else has plans they can offer (e.g. Sage's seekers) please post up.
Reply Quote
I can craft all emerald gems and perfect star ruby gem.

I can craft venomhusk and some legendary lvl 55 wiz offhand source.
Reply Quote
Isn't it cheaper to buy gem in the auction house? I know the radiant is cheaper then the actual gold cost to make. Assuming that you picked up all the flawless square and tomb of secret, it still cost you 15.4mil to combine them all. On the AH, it like 14mil(4mil about 4 weeks ago) or so.
Reply Quote
WNx - you're probably right about gems, but a lot of people have crafted up 3 already and just want to combine to a better one; in which case the investment is mostly made already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]