Diablo® III

next upgrade for the dh above

ugh I posted with my starcraft profile i need a lot of work but what is next?
@ Doggir you should be able to get way higher dex with AR on your shoulders pretty cheap with maybe some vit
@ doggir I would start with Nat's bloody footprints ( boots ) Get 12 spd, good dex, and would give you the 7% cc set bonus. If you can afford get with AR and / or vit.
@luciferx

I'd upgrade that gem to 100cd. Or if you have the dough, go for 2os manticore.

More on the budget side, I'd probably go for Innas belt with some AR on it.

(Waiting for my profile to update: Just picked up a 1200+dps 2os manticore myself)
Edited by Vãgisil#1781 on 11/13/2012 12:32 PM PST
If anybody wants to take a stab at mine, I got skipped on last page
I been debating on going inna's belt or the witching hour. if twh wasnt so expensive I would do it hands down but.. thats a big cost for a good one. on the note of the gem and budget, that roughly 16m for 30 chd, with my current set up that roughly adds up to a 3.6k dps increase ( if the dmg calc I use is right.) other stuff I can get more bang for my buck out of that 16m, the thought has crossed my mind more than once to do it though.
What about me? I'm looking for a huge upgrade for around 100-200m or so
@Saidar I'm not sure what Witching Hour prices are like nowadays, but you could get a pretty significant DPS upgrade from that, and spending close to 200m I think you can get either AR and/or Vit with a decent dex roll.
@Vãgisil
wow very solid gear! honestly i'm here to have my gear looked at. maybe one thing i can say is adding vit to your boots? which would be a very small difference since your deadman's makes up for vit. or a trifeta glove again yours right now is pretty solid. i'm jealous of your gems.. i should have picked more up while they were cheap.
@Saidar Inna's Pants would be a nice choice!
11/13/2012 12:42 PMPosted by luciferx
I been debating on going inna's belt or the witching hour. if twh wasnt so expensive I would do it hands down but.. thats a big cost for a good one. on the note of the gem and budget, that roughly 16m for 30 chd, with my current set up that roughly adds up to a 3.6k dps increase ( if the dmg calc I use is right.) other stuff I can get more bang for my buck out of that 16m, the thought has crossed my mind more than once to do it though.

yeah, the way I looked at it was upgrading to max gems is a one and done thing. you never have to worry about it again. I'd like a witching hour as well but don't have the cash atm. Inna's belt is cheap and you'll gain 200+dex with the bonus and 1cc.

*of course I upgraded while gems were cheap so...
Edited by Vãgisil#1781 on 11/13/2012 12:59 PM PST
@Vagisil your gear is awesome, but I'd say maybe bracers or get a VW or gloves with some vitality on them.
@Zeeds,
Looks like your on the right track. You will need to up your Crit Chance, Crit Damage, and Attack speed. A few set items will do allot of that for you. Inna's, Nat's. Also Dead Mans and a nice Rare 2 Hander with high base crit and a socket or a Manticore would really bump your DPS.
@MSK : I'd look for a ring to replace your "Golden Blaze" ring that has at least 2 of the 3 trifecta stats on it. Just having one leaves a lot of dps on the table.
@Tharkis: I would try to replace your primary ring get one with equal stats but with +crit and average damage on it. All other gear looks solid.

(gave my monk gear to DH, Manti/Deadmans cost me a total of 1mill gold <---lol)
@Gooftroop, upgrade your Manitcore dude, a good high dps single socket with dex is pretty cheap these days.
^@HeMan

nothing seems upgradable
Edited by mfr2908#6105 on 11/13/2012 3:10 PM PST
@mfr2908 - only thing i can see is a 2OS manticore

nice gear
View profile
^@HeMan

nothing seems upgradable

@mfr2908: Both rings could be improved a lot

@randmc11: That belt. The vit is too low to justify an AR of 22.
Edited by doctaphilly#1153 on 11/13/2012 3:19 PM PST
@doctaphilly: rare ring and amulet can be easily upgraded, i believe
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]