@Aldrich

Vile Ward or an amulet with similar stats but with cc
@doctaphilly : new gloves with higher stats on them
@ xxxheliosxxx

i'd say shoot for a duo socket manticore
Edited by grandmastad#1253 on 11/13/2012 4:02 PM PST
edit
@SqrisOnFire ->

Your setup looks pretty good to me but since I have to suggest something I'd say your belt. Either the obvious choice of a Witching Hour if you can afford to lose the vit/ar (or if you can afford a Witching Hour with those stats) or just upgrading to another rare belt with at least 190 dex and more vit/ar.

GL =)
idk
anyone do mine? got skipped!

@Ani

you need to invest in nats gear, get a 2 piece set of armor and boots.
Edited by Wenz#6292 on 11/13/2012 5:07 PM PST
@Wenz - I'd get an inna's belt or, if you can afford it, a witching hour. The belt is solid (as is most of your gear), but you could squeeze some DPS out.
@Oracle
Nice balanced DW build. My only suggestions would be;

Shoulder upgrade - Perhaps some Vile Wards for some extra Dex
Ring Upgrade - Unity ring with Dex Roll / 4.5 CC%. Would also provide you with some LOH
i got an idk =P. easy one is the high fire dmg on my terrible andys helm. Ill be getting a mempo asap. but what else? <3
@guster
save up for a 2OS manticore is my opinion
mempo with crit chance
trifecta or similar gloves w/o the AR as the AR on those are quite low.

that should cost a fair bit. :)
@Wenz

Since you're into atk speed, i'd suggest a mempo with crit or andariel's
@Aldrich
Nice build, I would try and get those gems upgraded and add some Attack speed to your build. You have good CD but you could use a about 15 more CC. Always good to get CC above 50-60%. Also a Vile could give you a bit more AR and Armor.
Edited by DrOctogon#1896 on 11/13/2012 6:01 PM PST
@ DrOctogon
not much to say, since ur geared better than i am.
but a dex 2 soc manti would be good and
wrist could use some AR im sure a little diggin would produce one thats on par with yours but with AR.
@rip

bracer. prefer lacunis with cc or strongarm with AR :)
@Whitewave: Probably your belt. You can get one with vit or higher dex for pretty cheap now :)
@TLGOD

Your DML could use an upgrade to something 250+ Dex/Vit. Not much else to upgrade for you. You even have an awesome Hellfire roll...Jelly...
@CosmicFire

Maybe replace your chest with Inna's to get the set bonus. If you feel the loss of vit is too much, replace a few dex gems with vit gems to make up for the loss.
@celanian

your chest piece? :| i suggest inna or embrace ;)
@Whitewave777
Natalya's ring
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]