Diablo® III

next upgrade for the dh above

@death

xbow or quiver with a socket (need both really)
Edited by Bitt#1232 on 11/14/2012 2:44 PM PST
@Bitt

I would say Emeralds or Quiver

Scratch that; Pants for sure.
Edited by Bramapanzer#1443 on 11/14/2012 2:58 PM PST
@bramapanzer belt / chest / bracers
over all really good gear probably some vile wards would be a nice upgrade for you
belt has been replaced, but I'd love to get a new bracers/chest :)

I think both are <500k
@Brama

Some All Resist would help a ton! For Bracers I suggest Strongarms if you can't afford lacunis.

Better Gem in Manti would be nice too.

Also I suggest a DML with more than 18% IAS
@xxxkan

I would looking at getting an Ammy with some VIT and AR.
thalos, i get where your coming from ith the leorics, but i think its exp overkill in terms of dps loss. if not, id get some ias gloves
@burton

lol first time see sharpshooter :))

i think amulet but since you go for the bonus i have to say ammy and pants :D

change to innas and decent CC CD dex vit ammy
@Whitewave777

I think your next upgrade should be your rare ring.
Prob you can get one with average dmg 40+ with dex, vit and cc 5-6.
Shouldnt be too ex and will definitely increase your dps more than the cric dmg on your ring now.
@KenOngSG: Get an andy helm with a socket and single-digit fire dmg, now the price is really cheap. I got mine for 9mn.

Other than that, cant really think of a major upgrade without spending 50m+, but keep an eye on the gloves and ammy as you may find some bargains with similar stats with higher CC on ring, and higher CD on ammy
@Sun: Nice gear, don't think you have any upgrades that won't be expensive! I think the next upgrades that would boost your DPS the most should be either your DML (getting one closer to 20% Aspd and 10% CC) or a higher DPS manticore (with around the same dex and CC).
Looking for some help here as well, kinda stuck.

CC85, doesn't look like you need any upgrades at the moment.
Edited by Vengeance#1281 on 11/15/2012 3:58 AM PST
I'd say upgrade your quiver to one with Crit Chance (best option would be a good Dead Man's Legacy).

A socketed Windforce would also be a lot better than your current one assuming the difference in weapon DPS is not too huge. Or you could try other options like double-socket Manticore.
I'd say upgrade your quiver to one with Crit Chance (best option would be a good Dead Man's Legacy).

A socketed Windforce would also be a lot better than your current one assuming the difference in weapon DPS is not too huge. Or you could try other options like double-socket Manticore.

I just bought a 10% Crit Chance Dead Man's Legacy earlier, but don't think they updated.

What would be a good DPS Windforce with socket that would actually benefit from me losing a few DPS tradeoff. And I'd prefer to stick with the Windforce since it has LS on it.
@Vengeance

I would upgrade the gloves... get one with trifecta.

Or the shoulders.

And if you're interested... I have a gg pair of gloves and a very nice shoulder.
Edited by GusBR#2672 on 11/15/2012 4:48 AM PST
@GusBR ur bow, should buy a manticore 1kdps 2 socket, it is cheap now(~7m)
Edited by minhquy27#6462 on 11/15/2012 4:51 AM PST
11/15/2012 04:49 AMPosted by minhquy27
@GusBR ur bow, should buy a manticore 1kdps 2 socket, it is cheap now(~7m)

It's not updated... I am currently using a manticore ~1.1k 79CD 2 OS.

I would appreciate the next advice :)
Edited by GusBR#2672 on 11/15/2012 4:53 AM PST
@Vengeance

I would upgrade the gloves... get one with trifecta.

Or the shoulders.

And if you're interested... I have a gg pair of gloves and a very nice shoulder.

Stats on the gloves and shoulder?
I'll have to see if I could afford it as well. If this sale on AH goes through I might be able to.
need new gloves
better amulet
and improved versions of the set pieces

what else? help REALLY needed
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]