Diablo® III

next upgrade for the dh above

@Vengeance

I would upgrade the gloves... get one with trifecta.

Or the shoulders.

And if you're interested... I have a gg pair of gloves and a very nice shoulder.

Stats on the gloves and shoulder?
I'll have to see if I could afford it as well. If this sale on AH goes through I might be able to.

Gloves:
88 DEX
61 VIT
6% AIS
39% CD
5% CC

Shoulder:
135 DEX
110 VIT
70 RA
Thorns
@GusBR guess ur next ug will be shoulders to vile wards and a weapon with socket.
@Xtasis.

Wow...umm haha I'm not really sure what your next upgrade could be.....a ridiculous godly 1300 dps 2 OS Manticore? haha. Maybe a new ammy?
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 11/15/2012 9:19 AM PST
@Chocko

Looking good so far. I would go with a new belt.
@thegamer36

looking very solid. It might be time to upgrade that manticore, otherwise I think the amulet also could be upgraded. You could probably up the CD and CC on it.
@thegamer36

looking very solid. It might be time to upgrade that manticore, otherwise I think the amulet also could be upgraded. You could probably up the CD and CC on it.

@icecreamcake

Your Manticore would be the first thing I upgrade. That would definitely be your biggest upgrade. Followed by Inna 2pc for added dex and a maxed out IAS Dead Man's, I'd say.

~Faster
@thegamer

get more damage on your gloves, you can put the vitality somewhere else

bracers would be 2nd
@faster

great gear overall, adding dex on your DML looks like the eaiest place to start
@GABRIELKNIFE I would look at shoulders or your manticore
@cashmonay crazy nice gear, but i guess maybe IAS to your ammu/gloves?
Dunno what to upgrade, have 200 mil...

@angrymelon, get lacunis, maxing run speed will do wonders for you.
what should i get next?
@Plisknoob Either your ring or your belt, can get another Nat for the Dex set boost (+130), but your life is pretty low @ 21K.
Edited by Reesh#1361 on 11/15/2012 11:15 AM PST
@reesh Get yourself a pair of nat's boots. Even medium ones will give you all resist and the 130 dex bonus for 3 set nats. This should let you get a good bit more survivability when you add in the melee reduction from nats boots as well as the all resist.
@Reesh get nats boots, you need the run speed and will get the 130 dex bonus.
@Tharkis the rare ring! you can do better than that, you're dh is pretty sick other than that. maybe a better quiver (more dex)! Sick dh man.
11/15/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Laz
@Tharkis the rare ring! you can do better than that, you're dh is pretty sick other than that. maybe a better quiver (more dex)! Sick dh man.

Nice build. I wonder what ring you usually use instead of SOJ..

I'm about to have 200 mill or more to spend on an upgrade.. not really sure where to go from here. I want to get more vit and general DPS.
@Surfinn trifect ring with average dmg. like 40k more dps xD.
Maybe keep saving up for mempo? or better gloves.
@Laz : Yeah i'm so reluctant to spend anything on a ring right now because I want to get a good hellfire =(

@Surfinn : I'd keep key farming and try to make a better hellfire ring =)
@Tharkis @Cydonia Thanks, that is next on my list of upgrades, but i only have 2mm in the bank!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]