Diablo® III

next upgrade for the dh above

@Greenmind
Ummm...
@Greenmind
Ummm...

A helm with crit. chance.

Even an Andariel's would be worth it as an alternative if you don't mind giving up all res./life for some more DPS.

Or, you can just save up the 700-900mil. for a dex. crit. chance mempo, lol.

I had a strength mempo drop for me with crit. chance and I sold it for 550mil....
@Apotheosis

Lordy. Uh I guess maybe see if there's a better bracer? You'll probably lose quite a bit of DPS since Lacuni's the only one that has attack speed, but you'll be able to gain some crit/all resist if you care about those.
@Apotheosis

Lordy. Uh I guess maybe see if there's a better bracer? You'll probably lose quite a bit of DPS since Lacuni's the only one that has attack speed, but you'll be able to gain some crit/all resist if you care about those.

@Yunnypuff

Your next upgrade would either be a Witching Hour belt or a dual-socket Manti.

As for the comments on my gear, thanks, but i'm gonna stick with the Lacunis since i'm a big proponent of IAS. Shooting slow on a DH is just...well, absolutely boring. :P

That said, i'm going to save the added crit. chance for a trifecta Natalya's sometime down the road...i'm not in any hurry, lol, but the ones going for 1-2 billion should drop in price to about half once we get some better-rolled Nats.

I just sold a strength Mempo w/crit. for 550 mil., so i've got ~700mil saved up for that dream trifecta Nats...
Holy crap, Apotheosis. o.0
Not a big fan of Nat's or the Gloom/Prep build, but.... That's a serious set of gear. All around. 92% speed?? jfc
I'm simply unqualified to try to suggest an upgrade for you. :)

Yes, the perfect helm eludes me. I've got the coin for a crit Mempo, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on just a helm. :( And would end up having to lose something. Armor mainly. Don't believe I'm ready to sacrifice survivability on my build for DPS. Not yet anyway.
Holy crap, Apotheosis. o.0
Not a big fan of Nat's or the Gloom/Prep build, but.... That's a serious set of gear. All around. 92% speed?? jfc
I'm simply unqualified to try to suggest an upgrade for you. :)

Yes, the perfect helm eludes me. I've got the coin for a crit Mempo, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on just a helm. :( And would end up having to lose something. Armor mainly. Don't believe I'm ready to sacrifice survivability on my build for DPS. Not yet anyway.

Depends on your playstyle, really.

I do uber carries a lot, so i tend to stick to a pure-DPS role with supporting party members providing buffs/heals, stuns, etc.

When I take a break from ubers, I usually run Act 3 @ MP1-2, which provides the most xp/hr. for pure efficiency, even though I can faceroll MP6-7 without issues. So, again, survivability is not needed there either.

I think giving up DPS for survivability is ok if you're doing high MP MF farming, but even then....it becomes inefficient when it takes too long to kill mobs. Really comes down to personal playstyle...

@Yunnypuff

Your next upgrade would either be a Witching Hour belt or a dual-socket Manti.

As for the comments on my gear, thanks, but i'm gonna stick with the Lacunis since i'm a big proponent of IAS. Shooting slow on a DH is just...well, absolutely boring. :P

That said, i'm going to save the added crit. chance for a trifecta Natalya's sometime down the road...i'm not in any hurry, lol, but the ones going for 1-2 billion should drop in price to about half once we get some better-rolled Nats.

I just sold a strength Mempo w/crit. for 550 mil., so i've got ~700mil saved up for that dream trifecta Nats...

The most expensive thing I've ever paid for/sold are in the 40Mil range, so a dual soc manti with 1200+ dps is a bit out of my league right now :P I am getting ok luck lately though having found a decent Unity and Natalya's Reflection (neither will sell for big bank but are upgrades for me).

I guess the one thing I'm a little afraid of losing is more resist (hence unwillingness to give up my current belt for a witching hour). Ever since the gloom nerf I feel like I die pretty quickly if I were to dump more resist.

I guess the other major difference is I still have a ton of MF in my gear (capped right now with enchantress). Slowly shedding those as I'm picking up levels from just speed running MP1 though :)
Edited by Yunnypuff#1239 on 11/12/2012 11:32 AM PST
looking for tips. have about 150m to spend right now.
Nice gear only upgrade i see viable for you for around 150 mil is some really nice gloves to replace your currents ones, maybe with vit and ar.
@Asmodai: not really an upgrade since you have great gear, but I'd like to throw you a suggestion. Drop the tactical advantage since you already have 24% movement speed. I'd go for Vengeance and nuke the hell out of those mobs with Cluster Arrows.
@diogocme

your belt is your best shot to upgrade your gear. its not terrible but a little lackluster. your visage could also be changed to a mempo, though that would be crazy expensive. pretty great gear though.
@diogocme - Nice stuff. I'd say the easiest next upgrade would be pants. You have several options, the cheapest being grabbing some rares with OS. You could also go with Depth Diggers or Inna's, the latter would give you an additional +12 to move. After I spent time running around with +24 move, I don't think I could go back. >.<

EDIT - @ABHORS3N since I posted at the same time as you, I'd probably upgrade belt or pants. Pants you should be able to relatively cheaply upgrade to 2 OS.

EDIT to the EDIT - Oh yeah, and my profile hasn't updated with my new 1k Calamity yet. :P
Edited by Oracle#1532 on 11/12/2012 1:49 PM PST
@ Oracle

Your gloves or amulet.
Im using tactical advantage for act 3 mp2-3 runs, which i'm doing now for quick runs or else would use vengeance like you said.
I could really use some help here on the next upgrade lol
definitely the waist, find something with vit and all resist, maybe, 'cause you have low vit search for something with more vit and resist than dex
@MegaManRocks

Trade out some dex for crit chance. Quiver and Ammy are two places you can do this.

@Tipozzo

Can't see your profile.
Thanks for the tips guys. I'm looking at Inna's paints right now, but they're bloody expensive if you want them with AR.
@diogocme - I don't know if I'd bother with AR unless you have the money. I think I picked up my Litany for a fairly decent price, so that's one thing you can target later to get back more AR. Or get some on your amulet. With enough money, you could also replace your helm with a mempo.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]