Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@xperii looks pretty good to me. Maybe trifecta gloves? Gloves missing IAS at the moment but really looks alright already.
Edited by beowulf77#1415 on 11/15/2012 7:30 AM PST
I believe I'm at a point where my next upgrade is going to be costly. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Thanks.
@xperii looks pretty good to me. Maybe trifecta gloves? Gloves missing IAS at the moment but really looks alright already.

**sorry Cubbs f'd up the rotation so I was resetting **

Thanks in advance I am at a loss at what to focus on next.
Edited by beowulf77#1415 on 11/15/2012 8:27 AM PST
@ Beowulf

Chantodo's wand. Your paper DPS will go down, but the increased attack speed will give you a harder freeze lock.

Edit: Correction. Your paper DPS may not even go down that much if you get one with 1000+ DPS.
Edited by Maysrill#1190 on 11/15/2012 8:37 AM PST
View profile
@maysrill everything looks good on you I would try to get more vitality that is all.
@beowulf77 I would go for less vitality and more mitigation--you'll get more out of your LOH that way. Maybe get an ammy with int, crit, IAS, and AR/armor instead of vit/life %
11/15/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Sindrien
@beowulf77 I would go for less vitality and more mitigation--you'll get more out of your LOH that way. Maybe get an ammy with int, crit, IAS, and AR/armor instead of vit/life %

Your Gloves, Amulet, and VW can be upgraded quite easily I think. Gloves can have more CD/CC (30+/8+) while maintaining high Intel (like 250+), and cheap (<20m). The Amulet just has too low CD, it's in the same situation as the Gloves. Price of VW drops drastically, so you may want to grab a 200+ Intel one.
@ Beowulf

Chantodo's wand. Your paper DPS will go down, but the increased attack speed will give you a harder freeze lock.

Edit: Correction. Your paper DPS may not even go down that much if you get one with 1000+ DPS.

Thanks for this. I had a Chant's wand and source but yeah my paper dps dropped 5-10k so I posted em for sale on AH instead. So use Chant's for uber farming with groups to keep the lock up but maybe use my existing wand for soloing and more dps?

Folks please skip this post for equip recommendation purposes. :)
Edited by beowulf77#1415 on 11/15/2012 9:19 AM PST
@beowulf

Resists seem to be lacking.. I would find a way to incorporate more resists, maybe in the ring
@dannyboi

Your chest piece looks to be the next slot to upgrade.
Edited by Alcazar#1345 on 11/15/2012 9:27 AM PST
@alcazar i would say belt at least get one with all res
@ alcazar- trifecta gloves arent too expensive.
skipped
and soccer i would get a mempho if u could afford :)
Edited by Z3R0#1298 on 11/15/2012 9:35 AM PST
@zero - new tals armor with all res or % life?

Someone tell me what my next upgrade should be please? :) I always get skipped in these threads..

edited because these threads move too dang fast.
Edited by supergecko28#1179 on 11/15/2012 10:01 AM PST
@supergecko28

need more AR and get a better DPS weapon ,maybe offhand too ...
your source is really bad only 12 mil chants source would up your dps by about 10k the rest is pretty good
11/15/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Peetagore
your source is really bad only 12 mil chants source would up your dps by about 10k the rest is pretty good

Lacuni Prowlers for you, sir!
Maysrill -- right Ring or gloves
@scott

Update your boots to Zuni's trail
The bonus to poison damage will benefit you.
Also your fire walkers are not the best roll.
Scottw,
Wow, nice gear! Maybe the bracers, gloves or left ring...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]