Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@Vallen, depending on your budget, your rings or gems can be upgraded next for a nice boost in DPS.
I was thinking about Blackthorne's for the LOH. Working on the gems. Any other stats I should be concerned with? My DPS is 80k buffed, is that enough? What MP should I be looking at doing?

I'd look for some lacuni with CC%, you should be able to tackle MP5 with this gear
nats pants
Edited by NME#1924 on 11/12/2012 1:54 PM PST
@ Blazers, Very nice gear, mabey start saving for trifecta jewelry at this point.
@Blazers, you have essentially perfect gear. You might be able to up your DPS a bit with a trifecta Tal's amulet (because everybody can afford one of those...). Also, could you maybe hit an APS breakpoint by upgrading that 8% ring and putting on some Inna's pants? You'd lose some mitigation (your pants are baller), but might be worth it.
@NME--go for a chant set...or get some more att sp%
@AS00--try and drop that hellfire ring and get some more crit chance and crit damage
@ saber, I guess just get your crit damage up to kill elites faster.
@pwntac - socket chans will would be sick!
Thanks Blazers and DInosaur. The Lacuni's I'm saving up for a good one. As far as the rings, what should I be looking at (stat wise) to upgrade too? Hellfire Ring? Just need one more part to make one. I figure If I can get some good Blackthorne's, then I don't have to worry about getting the LOH on my rings.
Edited by Vallen#1896 on 11/12/2012 2:25 PM PST
11/12/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Vallen
Thanks Blazers and DInosaur. The Lacuni's I'm saving up for a good one. As far as the rings, what should I be looking at (stat wise) to upgrade too? Hellfire Ring? Just need one more part to make one. I figure If I can get some good Blackthorne's, then I don't have to worry about getting the LOH on my rings.

Well if you are lucky enough to get a hellfire with IAS/CC% go for it. Otherwise prioritze IAS/CC%/INT/LOH on your rings!
OK, so on my Feral Source ring, replace with something that has CC instead of CD? My other ring, I can't upgrade the stats without spending a bunch.
@Vallen

CW/WW requires CC, so try to get a storm crow with cc or change the ring you have without cc to one with.

#1 Wizard here, no need upgrades.
Edited by RaiseOnce#1482 on 11/12/2012 3:25 PM PST
@Raise Once - he is too godly sorry I cant upgrade anything.

Help me tho for cc wiz please : )
@Smokex ...
I think your CC is fine ... But if u really want more try getting a Chantodos Force .. Ive seen nothing less than 8 on those ...
I really need help, i dont even know what build im using or should use :/
Edited by Kuro#1362 on 11/12/2012 7:37 PM PST
@kuro. maybe upgrade the gems. and a little bit armors. well im CM/WW you should try it. or stick to RM build and buy a chant force with minus arcane using meteor. im having a hard time increasing my dps/damage
Edited by Isaiah#6291 on 11/12/2012 7:49 PM PST
@Kuro

Pump yr AR and armor too if possible. U need to up yr attack speed if u want to make CM work.

Refer to my build if u wan to go CM/WW build. Ignore the hydra skill on my right mouse button, im just playing it for fun. Change to teleport wormhole to cover more area and also to escape elite affixes,
@corus

Nothing you don't already know.

3.3AS .. damnn. Squeeze in another 4.5CC for perfection

Drop from 3.3 to 3.0AS and get a 1.65AS OS chant.. probably get about 20kdps bump (probably have one in your stash already)

**Edit how do you manage at 3.3AS with only 10APOC?
Edited by Leftnutt#6743 on 11/12/2012 9:12 PM PST
@corus

You look like you know what you are doing, so I'll say upgrade those stars ;)
As a personal preference I'd drop the boots and ring 2 and get nats boots and ring for the CC.

As for me, Idk what I want to do. I'm definitely having fun the way the build plays right now. I'm farming MP8 with no issues. Could probably do MP10, but I really need to up my dps before I do that and i have no clue the best/most cost effective way to do that. I don't want to drop below the 3.0aps breakpoint but if i need to then i will.
@Leftnutt

Yup tried with a CD chant, increases my dps by 16k but dropped my aps to 3.12 , not feeling as smooth as before. Have no apoc problem with current set up, can freeze target but they still tend to move now and then. I dont think permafreeze is possible but i might be wrong. Zunimassa journey / asheara boot can still up our aps, havent tried it tho. CC items will be very expensive now, pinpoint can be a substitute but u lose out SA.

@txbone

The last upgrade (mempo) cost me a fortune, im still recovering and my stuff doesnt sell at AH : ( Might need some time before i can up those gems. The Nat set is really attractive with the 7CC bonus but im feeling more comfortable sticking to my AR and LOH rings.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]