Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@corus

new gloves with critical damage
@Almo ... Dude short of upgrading particular pieces of gear with even more "perfect stats" I can't find an upgrade for you...
@Annastasia, either trifecta gloves/rings or a Witching Hour with all resists. If you have a lot of gold, a very high end Zuni ring or Tal Rasha amulet.
what should i upgrade?
@Anna 27 apoc is too much more than enough for a pure WW build. maybe a bit more IAS, and more vit. I think you will probably got one shot by maghda/leoric in higher difficulty.
@Tony you need nothing. You're done unless some 1+ bil item comes up or a patch forces you to re-gear.

If you really pressed, I guess you could look for some +MS ice climbers.
Edited by Darshu#1802 on 11/13/2012 12:40 AM PST
View profile
@Darshu
Very nice man, 9/10, 72% attack speed oh jeez. Maybe more armor? AR?

I have my profile updated, pls feedback now (no xp farming build this time).
DO ME PLEASE
@Dino and tony, my next upgrade was planned to be a Mempo with 4% crit to be honest. I know my APoC is way high considering the rest of my stats.
Need help =[

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Supah-1415/hero/334074

And why is default linking to my SC2 profile, how do I change it to Diablo?
Edited by Supah#1415 on 11/13/2012 4:05 AM PST
Hey , Supah I'd say you need need more cc to get the build working. Try the classic Nats boots/ring combo for the bonus 7cc. That would be a nice start bonus is you'll pick up some extra armor along the way which you desperately need

Annastasia, not sure if i added right but it looks to me like you need at least 7 more ias to get to the next breakpoint. Might be worth using a Andy's hat, quick and easy. Or mempo obviously if you can afford it, but they're obviously a lot more expensive.
@ Tony

CC Lacunis
@ Tony

CC Lacunis

Lacuni with int or a ring with critical to replace Hellfire
@ Tony

CC Lacunis

Lacuni with int or a ring with critical to replace Hellfire

Gloves / helm / pants
Maybe get some vitality on your shoulders
@sir agsalot wear a headpiece :S Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom or Mempo of Twilight
@SirAgsalot

umm get a helm... your profile shows your missing one apparently :-)

-edit-

dam djjohnson13p beat me by a minute on that comment :P

get some better gloves maybe or a tals amulet but nice setup man...
Edited by AgroAnt#6163 on 11/13/2012 5:41 AM PST
@AgroAnt

Very solid, only thing I can really think of would be a Mempo with crit but thats about it
@Slimmjimm2: Maybe a zuni pox or zuni vision (with crit) to nab the bonus 130 int. That or possibly some pants with more VIT
11/13/2012 08:55 AMPosted by DAmwake
@Slimmjimm2: Maybe a zuni pox or zuni vision (with crit) to nab the bonus 130 int. That or possibly some pants with more VIT

i can't just say one thing... but I'd start with a witching hour...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]