Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@Dystopia: LS/CD, LS/Sock or CD/Sock weapon. Don't have to restrain yourself to EF.

P.S. Your character naming scheme is interesting!
Edited by Esrevni#1909 on 11/13/2012 11:02 AM PST
@Esrevni : you need an ammy, you have nothing showing!
@esrevni

im' interestd in this disintegrate with archon now,
does the -disintegrate on ur helm help alot for spamming?
a witching hours belt :) !
@deadhxc
Bought a tal then i had the good luck of another TR ammy with almost identical stats dropping. Theyre now both up on AH, i keep the one that doesnt sell. The better one is:
6% Cold DAmage
270int
100 Vita
64 Allres
61% CD
10% CC

@titan it works fine, and it allows me to have a viable non-cm build for grouping with friends (when keeping archon up is hard as everyone gets monsterkills). The downside is that I can't swap to a non-apoc source if i dont get 1 more reduce cost on head, or Apoc on head. Furthermore, finding a crit/int/disintegrate skull grasp is nearly impossible. But its a real fun build and never truly experiences downtime.

@Yan Gems!
YAN Ireally think you should get a better ammy
11/13/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Esrevni
it works fine, and it allows me to have a viable non-cm build for grouping with friends (when keeping archon up is hard as everyone gets monsterkills). The downside is that I can't swap to a non-apoc source if i dont get 1 more reduce cost on head, or Apoc on head. Furthermore, finding a crit/int/disintegrate skull grasp is nearly impossible. But its a real fun build and never truly experiences downtime.

Try prism and/or power of the storm.
fixed*** posted in wrong thread.
Anyways. obvious upgrades. Gems, shoulders, bracers, main hand and source. Nice damage roll though.
wait,
does disintegrate proc apoc?
It does but very poorly (low proc rate )
thanks man , looking for a tal rasha ammy like yours ! :)
@Yan - Probably a new MH ring with AS
@gimp. If you're going for a cm build I'd abandon your Zuni chest for a tals.
@JellzRoc. I'm not to familiar with upgrades on your cm build, but I think your biggest upgrade would be a better hellfire ring.
@DeanOfMean

More AR here and there? Nice hellfire....
so for disintegrate, i'm assuing chaos is the way to go for best proc?
@titan01.. damn pretty beast gear.. i wouldnt know what to upgrade... maybe a higher dps wand?
@Guts, Tal Rasha amulet with CC or Tal Rasha chest armor with AR.
@dinosaur I would say either a high end vile ward for the shoulders or some ice climbers for your feet...zuni one feel underpowered to me.
^Loki Get the new Inna's, upgrade from Legacy to get the higher %'s
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]