Diablo® III

NOT 1 IN 200 EVEN?

I have been trying to obtain the key of terror in act 3 to no avail. I have tried well over 200 times now, and the odds really SUX! imho. MP{ 1, 2, 3, & 4, solo, with my wife, and in countless public games, still no key. Don't even ask, every game has been NV5, Inferno, starting with Lighting the signal fires. I have seen many, including my wife get a ring in these many tries, but no luck for me, so what gives? shouldn't there be odds of like 20-1 at least? I understand that each MP increases it 10% but my current odds at the time of this post are LESS than 0.5%! Any reason for this? Frustration barely begins to explain how I feel about this situation.
Reply Quote
I had been playing Act 3 on MP 2 and I had found 8 keys of terror.
Reply Quote
Completely off-topic, but You should change the gem in your offhand to an int or stam gem. It's currently dexterity. Off-hands are not weapons.
Reply Quote
I got 2 keys in Act3 (mp2) in 6 rushes, but no key drop in about 50 times in Act2 . I figure it totally RNG
Reply Quote
I have acquired 10+ keys in MP1 after a few hundred runs... you are doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
i did 11 times MP3 and got 5 keys. So? maybe the thing called luck hates u :)
Edited by Diablo#6604 on 11/14/2012 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Look, I was in the same boat as you. That is why I said "I'm done joking around" and bumped it up to MP10 (key guaranteed at MP10). Now, I get a key in every run. If you want, I can run you through a few key runs at MP10.
Reply Quote
You said in your OP that you ran "countless public games". You get no Monster Power in Public games
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 10:30 AMPosted by JoesGetNDown
Completely off-topic, but You should change the gem in your offhand to an int or stam gem. It's currently dexterity. Off-hands are not weapons.

dont know who your talking about but people put green gem in their off hands because you get crit hit bonus still.

Im assuming thats what your saying?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]