Diablo® III

CoD: Black Ops 2

Anyone? I know I'm ditching this game for now and gonna play Black Ops 2 on my xbox for a while. Wasn't sure if I'm the only one. ^_^
Reply Quote
I guess i am the only one lolol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm getting it. Pretty stoked too especially after how disappointing MW3 was.
Reply Quote
The last COD game I got was 4. Meh. I don't see why people like it that much but to each his own.
Reply Quote
I love to PewPew (DH's name lol) and I feel like it requires some skill, no?
Reply Quote
World at war was good but every game since then has been !@#$... i dont expect BO2 to be any different. I wont be getting unless the reviews are really good or it hits the bargain bin..

Halo 4 looks promising
Reply Quote
World at war was good but every game since then has been !@#$... i dont expect BO2 to be any different. I wont be getting unless the reviews are really good or it hits the bargain bin..

Halo 4 looks promising

I heard that Halo 4's multiplayer has turned to classes like CoD
Reply Quote
COD blows. I actually wasted my money on mw3 and very rarly played it. Usually only when one of my friends came over and even than I would just give him the contoller and do my own thing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]