Diablo® III

<^> Massive PvP Zone <^> + PvP ideas

*o*
Reply Quote
Massive PvP zone would be nice , i never played WoW becouse i think its for kids, but i have played Dark Age of Camelot which is organized 8v8 or 250+ vs 250+ in keep,tower fights with 3 different realms. Daoc has HUGE zones to roam for fights and its a awesome game imo with the best pvp becouse of these features.So yes, i would like to see something like this,give us some quality Blizz !

Sample Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkl_fAjmLmA
Edited by Anastasian#1563 on 12/3/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've made this suggestion in the past as well. Add in an 8v8 or 10v10 large scale arena map. Make it open world, Place champ packs throughout the zone and other obstacles. It's not about WoW pvp its about pvp. WoW has arenas doesnt it? So why weren't people !@#$%ing 2 years ago about pvp arenas
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 03:42 PMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
If you want WoW PvP... Go play WoW...

This would not be WoW PvP but I guess you didnt bother to read it or you have not played WoW.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Ender
It's naive to think that anything like this would be implemented in a Diablo game. Especially the current version we're playing now.

Why?

It would not be hard to create at all and would be fun! I guess some people want a boring as hell grind (pun intended) for D3 eternity.
Reply Quote
Bump for PvP
Reply Quote
to bad blizz is only gonna have death match style pvp . like that game from a 100 years ago quake3arena. its gonna be a hoot of a time, chruning butter and watching paint dry.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Sarahimus
to bad blizz is only gonna have death match style pvp . like that game from a 100 years ago quake3arena. its gonna be a hoot of a time, chruning butter and watching paint dry.

I hope not...
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
(*^*)
Reply Quote
1. Add Spectator Mode

2. Allow Spectators to Place Gold Bets

3. Distribute Gold to Winning Bets and Winning PvP Character
Edited by OldSchool#1359 on 12/5/2012 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
(^)
Reply Quote
()()
Reply Quote
(.) (.)
^
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
Bump for PvP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]