Diablo® III

Urgent Maintenance - 11.13.12

So the Server status page is saying the servers are online minus the AH, yet I cant seem to log in. What's the deal? Oh, and Zero, dont be a jackass... I hate having to scroll cuz you are ragging... IJS... Thanks lol
Reply Quote
I just logged in to the game and couldn't get into the AH... I immediately logged off. Thats sad... LOL! I would like to enjoy Diablo 3 and no just the AH. ktybai!
Reply Quote
i am in game right now
Reply Quote
If I get my latest items bid, I totally forgive you. If not, F you. hahahahahhaha
Reply Quote
Why can't Blizzard buy VMWare and host services while they do maintenance???
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
11/13/2012 03:36 PMPosted by muccmaster
Why the hell is maintenance so long in this game? Look at Path of Exile, they have an incredible system where even when there's a huge update the servers are down for literally one minute.

PoE rocks and is an incredible game! :P
Reply Quote
yet another epic fail...yay
Reply Quote
Some people need to chill out. Some sound like they are in need of a fix. If you sound like a drug addict being said to wait a couple of hours for his next dose just for a game, maybe you need to rethink your priorities.

just saying...

How would you feel if this was your first day off work in 8 days and you had plans to game today...just saying...
Reply Quote
i think its a principle thing here. Blizzard has been notorious of these things since i started playing warcraft 2.
Reply Quote
Flag Spam @ Zero
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:44 PMPosted by chelleymarie
I hope your account gets banned.

From the forums? Maybe, but Blizzard isn't respected as well as other game companies, such as Riot.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:38 PMPosted by chelleymarie
My 3 year old daughter whines less than most Diablo 3 players.....
I agree whole-heartedly!
Reply Quote
Atleast its better than Maplestory's server maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]