Diablo® III

Urgent Maintenance - 11.13.12

11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Sugoi!

I love this, it's D2 all over again. Players are excited about something dropping the moment a boss die and they try to click on the items that dropped to beat the others.

The AH "<1m" is exactly working the same way!
Reply Quote
what happened to all the upset people? oh the games on? Oh we're not mad...

...until next maintaince.......
Reply Quote
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

How the heck did she do that?! :D
Reply Quote
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
thank you for righting the table, my OCD was driving me insane in the mess :)
Reply Quote
Like this: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Reply Quote
any patch notes?
Reply Quote
Logged into the game and AH is still f'd up.

fxd
Reply Quote
I think they need double donuts with glaze. Cause this is a double shot of Bull hit. I mean they need more redbull. Plz hurry we are all addicts and need our fix. How about item and gold compensation for our loss. Just saying we paid good money for this game and deserve to play LOL.
Reply Quote
please fire JAY WILSON!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Maintenance has concluded, and Diablo III is now back online and available for play in the Americas. We're continuing to monitor the service closely and will be sure to alert you if any additional downtime is required. (At the moment, though, everything appears to be resolved.)

For those of you unable to access the auction house, this is pretty standard after maintenance/downtime for Diablo III. To help reduce load and improve the overall stability of the auction house system, the game may temporarily limit traffic to the auction house (especially during peak gaming hours). This is done automatically, and players may occasionally see a grayed-out auction house button as a result. If the auction house button is grayed-out, please wait a few minutes and then try again.
Edited by Lylirra on 11/13/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since I got the game this is all I have ever wanted. I had no idea that it required a constant internet connection (d3 is my first foray into non-console gaming in many moons). I can't tell you how many times I ragequit when I die in a solo game because my connection starts getting shotty. But what can you do ya know.
Reply Quote
thanks for yr hard work <3
Reply Quote
ISO THIS

(p`.`)--o)`.'q) KnockOut

PVP
Reply Quote
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Reply Quote
Choose 1

a) wtf Blizzard why are you amateurs? i work for company A and I'm in IT so I know this only needs 30 min downtime
b) that's it! I quit!
c) omfg, the ONE day I have off the servers are down!?!!
d) this is unaceptable! the server are down every other week and you have them down for x hours and the game still sucks! (x = (estimated downtime + unplanned downtime) * 1.25)
e) i lost all my stuff cause of this, you owe me x million! (usually 2x the actual value of the crap they think they lost)
f) d3 players are QQ or whiners.
Reply Quote
Thanks for getting it taken care of quickly!
Reply Quote
They can't find the power button
Reply Quote
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

lol, shame I cant upvote blue posts. too good
Reply Quote
Thank you lylirra!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]