omg !@#$ing awesome
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Auron

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

lol, shame I cant upvote blue posts. too good

That's what I was thinking.. lol
Reply Quote
@Lylirra,

I've noticed that the server status screen often lags behind what's actually happening. Unless I'm mistaken, it never took into account that everything went down for a short while before going back up today. I have the Server Status screen favorited and use it a lot on Tuesdays. However, had I not checked the forums I wouldn't have known everything was back up.

If we could get the Server Status to more accurately reflect what's going on in the future, then I'd greatly appreciate it.
Reply Quote
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Lylirra, did you guys address the duping issue during maintainence?

Edit: Link to the thread in the off chance you are unaware

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004017309
Edited by Cloud9#1256 on 11/13/2012 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
guess what else broke? I went to the Blizzard store to buy auth key chain...and it wont take Paypal as a payment method.
!my paypal has money, is in good standing, is linked to my battle.net account, addresses match, card numbers match, and yet i cant buy one...customer service said its prob related with the "maintenance" that was done...
good job techies....
Reply Quote
Just have Tuesday maintenance every week like WoW does. An expected maintenance is a lot better to deal with, you know?
Reply Quote
this is why d2 will always be superior, better itemization, no maintenance. ever.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Best post I've seen on this forum. Kudos.
Reply Quote
Well, well, well. After 8pm est (5pm pst) and the ah is still oia. The maintenance was supposed to take 6 hrs today and now is up to10:20 and still counting. What a fine bunch of blizzard you're feeding us today. Anyone else notice that the drops seem to have been nerfed during maintenance?
Reply Quote
Anyone have any idea how long this "emergency maintenance" is going to take? Also does anyone have any interest in buying a sun keeper with 1009 ish dps 190 dex life steal socket. Basicly its near perfect for a dex keeper.
Reply Quote
Dunno, was supposed to be back up by 5pm pst but it's 50 min past that now. Total waste of some sellers time and items. I've quit games/vendors before because they had no integrity, guess Blizzard is next now. Sad too, since so many were looking forward to this game with such high expectations and most of them have already left in droves because of such poor planning and achievement on Blizz's part.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Michelle1124
Dunno, was supposed to be back up by 5pm pst but it's 50 min past that now. Total waste of some sellers time and items. I've quit games/vendors before because they had no integrity, guess Blizzard is next now. Sad too, since so many were looking forward to this game with such high expectations and most of them have already left in droves because of such poor planning and achievement on Blizz's part.

never seen such entitlement.
Reply Quote
getting initializing is this what everyone else is getting?
Reply Quote
Urgent....? Care to explain WHY?
Edited by BattleToad#1238 on 11/13/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am completely dumbfounded by the forum members that work for Blizzard here. No other company in their right mind would just tell its customers "just wait, we won't tell you why". Only Blizzard would use stuff like "minor issue" etc. Hey guys.... we are not stupid. We are not all ten year old kids. You can explain things to us and we can grasp the concept.

This is on par with walking into an auto shop and the guy working on your car saying "yep we got the oil and filter no problem... their seemed to be some other minor issues that are going to cost $600 extra... no worries though, you wouldn't understand if we told you".

Absolutely HORRIBLE rep to customer communication. It's not like 15% of all our auction cash flow goes to you or anything. It's not like we paid for a game in the first place.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Lol
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Overtokerthc
So next shutdown i guess i make sure i am winning all my bids so i win them for really cheap and not have to worry about being outbid last min. lol

Just make sure it ends while the servers are down. I had a bid in on a Witching hour, but I knew the servers would be back up when it finished (about 40 minutes ago). What I did not anticipate was that the servers would be up, but I would be locked out of the AH, while other people were not. Thanks to that, I lost a Qitching Hour that had the exact stats I had been looking for for over a week.

Sad thing is, I had the ONLY bid on it at all until the last 10 seconds (I know, because I set a timer for 5 minutes before it ended, and I got the outbid message 5 mins after my timer).

GG Blizz. Love how you keep the AH playing field even!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]