Diablo® III

Urgent Maintenance - 11.13.12

OMG OMG SERVERS ARE DOWN. ENDS LIFE...lol
Reply Quote
ikr wtf....
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Santino
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems after maint. The log in process gets too authenticating credentials than freezes. Also I have been being removed from game a lot more recently. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that it is ISP latency issues.

Don't worry buddy, you're not alone and it's not your ISP. I get stuck in the "retrieving characters..." option then BAM! error 3006. Did everything from clearing cache/cookies, restarting pc and updating stuff. Been like this for 2 hours now I think. I won't reinstall D3 because of this error. I'll just wait. xD

Thanks a lot man it's good to know I'm not on this sinking ship alone aha
Reply Quote
Still getting problems, and still getting kicked from games and seeing error 3006...
Reply Quote
I can't even connect to battle.net. Keeps saying Error 3003
Reply Quote
I truly began to really enjoy D3 after 1.04 but all these screw ups simply shows everyone how absolutely un-professional Blizzard has become - whether it be work quality, consistency or efficiency.

12+ hours of maintenance for a minor issue is complete garbage and no intelligent person would ever believe that, unless you have hired technicians who have unfortunately lost both their hands.

When Blizzard gets it's !@#$ together, someone please shoot a flare over Nuketown 2025 - I'll come running back to see if Blizzard has fixed this '12+ hour minor issue'.

I would love to be able to smack A3 MP1 around with my DH again very soon!
Reply Quote
umm ive hade this game for about three weeks and and the other day i lost my password so i hade to get a new one so i did and tried to logg in to playy and it says something about suspisious activity and it whont let me play cany anny one give me an idea on what to do
Reply Quote
Second time i've reinstalled Diablo, and i am still getting dropped from games, or disconnected from server... anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

this is really LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]