Diablo® III

MP10 Ubers carry 3M

Bring your 3 machines and will get you a Hellfire ring for 3M gold.

A Paragon Level 100 Monk (myself), a 400K DPS Paragon Level 100 DH as well as multiple Top 50 CM Wiz (many are Paragon Level 100) as roaster for painless carry. If you happened to be lucky you get to see *** US #1 (World #3) Wiz and US #2 (World #5) Barb *** DPS wise in action :)

Add friend tron#1894 with "MP10 Carry" comment.

*** BTW, I'll need to peoridically clean my friend list due to the list limited to 100. It's nothing personal, hope you don't get offended by it.
Edited by tron#1894 on 11/24/2012 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Have machines, interested now.

fenyx#1622
Reply Quote
Thanks for the interested. We'll carry you as soon as the players become available at around 5pm PST.
Edited by tron#1894 on 11/14/2012 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
have 3 machines ready now

doup#1146
Reply Quote
We're live now
Reply Quote
MorbidSaxman#1218

3 machines ready to go
Reply Quote
Shadowrunner#1551

I have 3 machines ready to go.
Reply Quote
Me please:

3 machines ready to go. GPJMonkey1373
Reply Quote
Pterox#2732

Have 3 machines and gold.
Reply Quote
Carried several and we can carry right now. You can req. in game too. tron#1894
Edited by tron#1894 on 11/15/2012 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just carried 2 more
Reply Quote
i have 3 machines can i go?
barthman#2386
Reply Quote
^
Edited by tron#1894 on 11/15/2012 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I have 3 machines ready whatismagic#6329
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I have 3 machine tyuan#1622
Reply Quote
Finished a run with these guys earlier tonight, good team, very chill, totally legit. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
ran with just tron and tenfps and had a groovy time. I stood in as the freezing CM/WW wiz :-D
Edited by txag2k#1789 on 11/15/2012 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Finished my Uber run with tron (first HFR btw) about 10 minutes ago and must say that he is a very friendly person. The Ubers were most of the time frozen and even I could join in the fun with some stun bolas. The people with him were also very friendly and helpful in making sure everything went smoothly. Granted, I died a few times but they were quick to revive me. The run overall didn't take that much time at all. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a good carry group.
Reply Quote
Smooth run guys, much appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]