Diablo® III

Some feedback on current ticketing process

The current process for submitting tickets is just not good enough.

It is only possible to choose from a handful of topics and topic details, and these more than often never cover your issues sufficiently. There is no option for manually adding your own topic, which makes it frustration to open a new ticket, because what do you pick as a topic/detail??

For instance, I had an issue with gold vanishing during the process of bidding for an item. I did not win the bidding, but the gold I used to bid with vanished and appeared magically 3 hours later under the Completed tab on the auction house interface. How would you submit this ticket? Well, I have to submit it under "I didn't get a purchased item"

Second example of opening a ticket is the reason for this post. Out of the blue, I cannot log in to my Battle Net account, because my account is supposedly "under investigation for suspicious activity". Where do I go to find out, what the heck is going on with my account? Do I post a ticket to get some kind of feedback? And if so, how do I post a ticket on this topic?

And besides, when I finally do figure out how to successfully navigate the topic/details jungle, ticket support is more than often down...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]