Diablo® III

Wanted: Class Specific Trading Forum

Please post your support here so that Blizzard will hear us.

This is for NYGhost / seller / buyer / forum browsers
Reply Quote
Anyone want to support this and make your voice heard?
Or you do like being reported / "commented" by NYGhost?
Reply Quote
+1 to OP
Reply Quote
Thanks Irish = )
... now how to lure NYGhost in here to make it a popular topic and get Blizzard to hear us.. hmm ...
Reply Quote
I support this request. I don't want to see another trading thread ever on this forum.
Reply Quote
its a viable solution. vs have trolltards like ghost being annoying as he possibly can.
Reply Quote
+1 to this thread. We need class specific trade forums
Reply Quote
In four words:

YES, OH DIABLO YES.
Reply Quote
Yes please. So tired of seeing the front page of every class forum be 50% WTS OMG EPIC (INSERT CLASS HERE) ITEM.
Reply Quote
thank you for your support guys ... if we make it popular enough in this barb forum then I think the other class will join in too
I browse around the wiz and witchdoctor forum sometime and they are plauge with WTS/WTB threads as well ... they are luckier then us though since they don't have "someone" in there ;)
Reply Quote
so, if i bump again...am i breaking rules and in line for punishment?
Reply Quote
View profile
Sticky requested
Reply Quote
@ Kretanix
lol yeah maybe you'll bring the wrath of NYGhost down upon u ;)

funny I don't see him in here yet ... this spawned from what he wanted to accomplish ... or am I mistaken?
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
@ Kretanix
lol yeah maybe you'll bring the wrath of NYGhost down upon u ;)

funny I don't see him in here yet ... this spawned from what he wanted to accomplish ... or am I mistaken?

its a double edge sword for Ghost...if there are no more WTS threads, then he can't post anymore. Is that what he really wants?
Reply Quote
@powpow .. hmm yeah true ... I guess I was misguided in thinking that he wanted something positive for the cummunity
Reply Quote
+
Reply Quote
QHtran.... maybe we should restart this in General chat. just the barb forums wont get this going as fast as we need. im sure ALL classes would appreciate this.
Reply Quote
Thanks Kretanix89
it's a good idea but I don't log onto the forum much on the weekend

I'll create it though and we'll see how it goes ...
Reply Quote
Okay here's the new post in General chat Kretanix89 and everyone else
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006343544#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]