So hows everyone today?
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/5/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
looks like it's dying = /
Reply Quote
+1. Sticky requested.
Reply Quote
View profile
Bump, Cmon Bliz, make a sticky in each class forum for trades. If we cant talk about politics, at least this will let us chat about D3 better
Reply Quote
Bump. With a special annoyance for those non class sellers that want to argue that their item is worth way more than what everybody else thinks it is
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
acrimony wasn't supposed to post on this forum until this happened....so really, I'd rather it not happen.....

Nah, it'd be nice to clear the board of all this clutter....I agree
Reply Quote
last bump from myself = )
Reply Quote
I'll see your bump Tran and raise you one
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
UP!
Reply Quote
I doubt anyone will argue that items/gears is an integral part of this game. How one is equipped, upgrading, specced, etc are all tied together in a symbiotic nexus of the character. With that in mind, it would be hard to say the flow of gear from one person to another isnt in some way tied to how one can better their character.

While the WTS/WTB threads may dominate this forum as opposed to the theory crafting of the class, it is from the basis of gear that alot of those discussions spawn. While this might be an annoyance to some, it is an integral part of class development and progression.

I am by no way saying a class specific trading forum is a bad idea, but to completely discount the idea that this forum has no place for trading is being short sighted. How many discussions of gear, the relevance of gear for class progressions are sparked/developed within or from those WTS/WTB threads. How often have someone who saw what is available out there, then sparked an idea for a new build, an upgrade, or a respec. All of it is tied together in one fashion or another.

To separate the two could work, might not, only in practice will we know for sure. But I wouldn't be too surprised if there was such a split, the majority of the traffic will be on the class specific trading forum, and the causal nexus of sparking new thought I mentioned earlier would die down.

Another thought, more of a question. How many of you that want class specific trading forums see a WTS and WTB and completely ignore it because you feel it is in the wrong place and it is against your "belief" to perpetuate the issue?
Edited by Mammoon#1492 on 11/7/2012 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I like the banter that takes place in WTS threads, but id like to see them in their own sub forum. Posting a thread about "Vile wards, overrated?" thats a discussion thread. Not "GODLY VILE WARDS MUST SEE"!!!! click and look at some 225 str 34 vit 71 AR shoulders.....
I dont think WTS/WTB threads are wrong, its just out of hand, everyones posting something for sale, and half the time its not even that good. "GODLY IK CHEST", 99 str, 97vit........
Anyways, bump it up!
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
here seems like the place to ask. wondering if some one would be kind enough to price check my ammy and give a rough estimate on the value of my gear set. also upgrade tips what i should get next after i upgrade my bracers

cheers Absinth

Ammy is

13 - 49 dmg
215 str
95 vit
14 all res
7 ias
58 cd
Edited by Absinth#1115 on 11/8/2012 2:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
here seems like the place to ask. wondering if some one would be kind enough to price check my ammy and give a rough estimate on the value of my gear set. also upgrade tips what i should get next after i upgrade my bracers

cheers Absinth

Ammy is

13 - 49 dmg
215 str
95 vit
14 all res
7 ias
58 cd

Ammy would prob move for 15-30 would be my guess, Low ar, cant really count that in for much. Not bad though.
Reply Quote
oh cool thanx. wasnt sure. was fun when i found my upgrade felt better than saving and saving and saving like i did with most other things. so far i think ive put together a pretty reasonable barb. granted ive probly spent more than ive had to trying out diff things but iam on the right path now (i think)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]