Diablo® III

Wanted: Class Specific Trading Forum

Definitely support this
Reply Quote
View profile
Upty once again, chime in with your ideas!
Reply Quote
View profile Edited by Mammoon#1492 on 11/7/12 1:38 PM (PST) I How many discussions of gear, the relevance of gear for class progressions are sparked/developed within or from those WTS/WTB threads. How often have someone who saw what is available out there, then sparked an idea for a new build, an upgrade, or a respec. All of it is tied together in one fashion or another.

ohh don't get me wrong I compeltely agreed with you regarding this and the exchange of ideas based on specific items (like that lighting proc hammer) or anything else that concerns with class specific topic like someone asking if the IK set or high end rares are better for their barbs.
This is what we need to preserve and not get drowned out by continous bump of simple WTS/WTB thread.
I think it'll be much better if they have their own class specific forum for it. I browsed the Trade forum sometime and it's chaotic in there. The thread doesn't stay on the first page for long. Just make things alot less clutered.

@Absinth nice amulet ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
TTT
Reply Quote
View profile
+1
Reply Quote
kinda waste of a forum..they alrdy have class specific general forums, and then they have trading forums.

Not to mention an auction house.
Reply Quote
View profile
kinda waste of a forum..they alrdy have class specific general forums, and then they have trading forums.

Not to mention an auction house.

The point is to try to keep all the GGODLY clutter threads in one spot, so build threads/ rate mes/ tips threads can be seen better.
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
I vote yes! I see NO reason why there isnt already other than blizz being cheap.
Reply Quote
+1 Again
Reply Quote
View profile
Request sticky!!
Allt here needs to be is a sticky in each forums marked "trades". And where/who is the barb moderator?
Reply Quote
Bump and sticky requested :)
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Up. Come on. This spam is awful.

How many !@#$ing bumps does this need? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005437779
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL very hard to earn gold nowadays mate. haha
Reply Quote
I just wish more people would report posts. I do it for every single trade thread I see.

Edit: I don't want any one banned -- just want a house cleaning.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/14/2012 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah i agree, that witching hour is sick, hope u get it!
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
yeah i agree, that witching hour is sick, hope u get it!

Fake bid. Just stringing along the seller haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]