Diablo® III

Wanted: Class Specific Trading Forum

Wow. Ahahahaha, someone deleted it!
Reply Quote
View profile
hahaha i think you caught their attention when you posted it in the general discussion, well done!
Reply Quote
Just made another post asking what we can do to help them. Hopefully they will give us a definitive answer.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 09:01 PMPosted by BlueFire
+1, but while we wait, i dont mind the WTS thread. its more convienient dans the chaotic trade forums

There are several threads on the first page getting pushed down because of WTS threads. It's so dumb.

Why is this thread getting pushed down? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006898380

What about Nubtro's Sprint/Whirlwind thread? That's one of the most important works done for the Barbarian class. I wonder how many people post questions about attack speed's relations to tornado damage each day.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/14/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Not really seeing as many trade threads right now, coincidence, or.....
Bump for public awareness anyway.
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
Bump for awareness
Reply Quote
View profile
Bunch 'o scrubs.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Sticky requested
Edited by Wockets#1532 on 11/17/2012 4:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thread was restarted in general forum. trying to get attention from all classes for this.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006343544#11
please go bump that one.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
View profile
Up again!! whoop! ,l,, Kuhlle and his slow time!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
TTT
Reply Quote
People are still going to spam here even if they make a class specific trading forum
Reply Quote
I would like class specific trading forums as well. I'm tired of my threads being deleted when I try to sell items to their specific classes
Reply Quote
Sticky requested, do it bliz!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]