Diablo® III

Most Geared MP10 Team in D3 Doing Ubers

I can't die bro. I've never tried 1 player mode it's utterly pointless for me to when 4player+mp10 is harder in everyway and I can recover and save the group on an Uber MP10 wipe when all 3 other people die because theres nothing that can kill me with insane dps + max lifesteal

That's what loosers who claim they can carry but can't do mp10 say and actually solo is way harder then party => that's why peps play in parties + not sure why you even compare a wiz with a barb => different .wiz has stuff that barb doesn't have , barb has stuff that wiz doesn't have
But here is your chance to prove me wrong and potentially bring more customers to you
Vids with solo and solo + carry showing your gear at the beginning ( im actually interested in 1 fight maybe 2 at most ) but this will provide undeniable proof of what u say :) otherwise you are a joke :)

P.S. i 100% agree with a price being involved with a mp9 and mp10 carry simply because someone who can carry on mp9 and mp10 can easily get the machines for himself and/or play with others with similar gear and don't worry about extra luggage that comes with carrying , what i don't agree with is a fraud (in my view) until proven otherwise
Edited by Gdop8#2211 on 11/6/2012 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
@OP:

Dont feed people with this b/s about spammed f/list and vietnam war and how you fight for poor people. You decided to make some profit in addition to getting free rings.

I was just bored lol I normally dont feed the trolls ^^
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Everything they said is true. 10 minutes from joining, getting 5 stacks and killing ubers. I just wanted a guarantee ring, roll sucked, but hey it was a blast. Thx. I was able to stay alive the whole time, which was a plus, normally i can barely kill normals on MP10. What a great group.
Reply Quote
how about i give you the machines and you get us both rings.

why am i paying you to save you hours of farming for keys so you can roll yourself another ring?
Reply Quote
Cause I can afford the gold more than the time. Three machine took me close to 6 hours on MP5, Why waste the time doing ubers on mp5.
Reply Quote
3chances for all him and his friends free + you lose 6million. LOL!

He should pay you gold instead, since all keys are farm by you and they ALL get free chances.

If he alone (Enxius) can carry 3 people (you and your friends) in mp10. 6mil is ok!

Not the other way around.

Can that be even called a service??!!
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 11/6/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
thanks for the bumps guys
Reply Quote
what a service....pffft
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005434488#1

Free service. One where I don't need to rely on EF in my mainhand to do some damage.

GOGO Keik! I can help out once in a while too! Nice one!
Reply Quote
If you sent a friend request and haven't been accepted yet and seen me come online you'll need to re-send the request.

The friends list bugged out again.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
add me in game Joch#1760, i will run you on mp 10 alone for only 4.5m. Fast easy 25minute run where you can stay dead the entire time in full mf gear if you wish.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 11/7/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say thanks for this service. It was barely 15 min from start to finish. If players are looking for a GUARANTEED hellfire then this is your service. Don't let the RNG gods mess with you on MP 9 or lower.
Reply Quote
Barb are my favorite 4th person to group with on these ubers, bump for more barbs!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]