Diablo® III

Most Geared MP10 Team in D3 Doing Ubers

bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You should offer the service as free if whomever your carrying is providing the keys imo.

You also get a free bump!
Edited by Zer#1108 on 11/9/2012 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
185k dps. funny how you feel the need to log off with full buffs and all that fun stuff to make yourself look better, like you need to impress an internet crowd. nice try though. you're cute ;]
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Down to 10 minute full clears now 1 ring every 10 mins :) bump
Reply Quote
the use of berserker rage as passive has exposed his intention to misrepresent a high dps

can change to insanity rune and use overpower to make a even better dps look
Reply Quote
Zerker rage is part of what lets us kill MP10 ubers in 60 seconds, not sure why people dont use it, 25% damage, if i care about making my armory dps look good i wouldnt be using Soj ;) or hellfire ring
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/13/2012 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
but berserker rage doesn't have synergy with wotb thrive of chaos rune.
Reply Quote
Enxius your barb is off the charts. Very very sexy.
You have to be the strongest hardest hitting baddass barb in D3 great job.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Enxius
Zerker rage is part of what lets us kill MP10 ubers in 60 seconds, not sure why people dont use it, 25% damage, if i cared about making my armory dps look good i wouldnt be rocking Soj ;)

Never occurred to me to use Zerker Rage. So you have +20% frenzy dmg, +28% vs elite, and +25% Zerker Rage... that seems like a lot of +dmg. Do you just frenzy 'em to death, or do you use WW, too?
Reply Quote
It's a mix. Im at +%100 increased damage from Zerkrage/Soj/Maniac/+frenzy dmg on armor puts me at 680k dps Melee only no WW. Frenzys always better for single target but 2 or more enemys WW is still faster.

I've spent a lot of time watching my inventory screen open testing it as well as running stop-watch timed boss kills doing frenzy-only and ww-only (solo only to dis-count party members)

I've found the 25% DMG from Zerker rage is almost always active, even with how WW loses you fury which is why im surprised almost no one uses it. The +25% adds 100k DPS, for me, alone on its own from one passive slot.

Only time Zerk rage's 25% passive is not-active is after 1 uber dies and I need to fury dump and refresh WotB.
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/14/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
How do I sign up for this service? I need help getting HellFire rings and I am willing to spend all my gold, so you and your friends can farm hell fire rings without using any machines.
Reply Quote
Send me a friend request like described in the first post
Reply Quote
Zerker rage is part of what lets us kill MP10 ubers in 60 seconds, not sure why people dont use it, 25% damage, if i cared about making my armory dps look good i wouldnt be rocking Soj ;)

Never occurred to me to use Zerker Rage. So you have +20% frenzy dmg, +28% vs elite, and +25% Zerker Rage... that seems like a lot of +dmg. Do you just frenzy 'em to death, or do you use WW, too?

You forgot the 20% from maniac rune.. :P
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/13/2012 2:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't need the service, but i just wanted to leave you a comment about using Beserker rage.

I have also thought about using this, didn't try yet. Often, i'm at full fury so perhaps this makes sense to use more often.

Also have you tried Bash, Punish? I believe it was more damage than maniac (from memory...)

Anyhow, i would like to perhaps play with you some time and check our your barb.

-Prof.

(PS: My profile hasn't updated, i have 281k dps (after rage) and 36khp with my normal gear. I believe i last exited the game with leveling gear on)
Edited by Professor#1152 on 11/13/2012 1:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Good to see Trixie was so kind to log out buffed lol
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 10:01 PMPosted by JHarv
185k dps. funny how you feel the need to log off with full buffs and all that fun stuff to make yourself look better, like you need to impress an internet crowd. nice try though. you're cute ;]

You want to look like him? Buff up battle rage, wotb. Get a WD place a big bad voodoo beside you. :) Feel and look awesome!
Reply Quote
I'm bumping, this seems fun.

@Professor - nice name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]