Diablo® III

Most Geared MP10 Team in D3 Doing Ubers

bump
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Considering with the current state of my drops and the economy....it takes me 2 weeks to get 6 Mil. Sorry, as much as I want a ring, i'll have to pass. But here's a free bump for ya.
Reply Quote
update
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Enxius is a pretty well known noob who self buffs his dps before logging out and cant even solo carry mp10 ubers. If you guys want a real mp10 professional, check out my thread in LFG section, or add me in game Joch#1760. I run alone and carry 3 at a time, price is 3m with 3 machines, or 7m without machines.
Reply Quote
204k dps with 414EHP is hardly the best geared barb out there.

grats for logging out with full buffs to make yourself look good. do you also hit the clubs with a kielbasa in your pants?
Reply Quote
Lol @ the kids hating on these guys. They provide a service which plenty of people think is reasonable. Put your epeen away and grow up.
Reply Quote
No where did I say I was the best geared Barbarian :) If I wanted to fake my DPS like Lord Douche I mean Joch I would be wearing a crappy yellow rare ring and using a 2H'er to boost my armory dps.

SoJ adds 180k DPS to my character verses elites, but doesnt show on armory. I put Lord Douche's ring in a spreadsheet and I get 30k dps.

So, If you can find an uber team capable of killing mp10 Uber bosses 60 seconds each as well as gaining all 5 stacks of valor plus all 3 uber bosses in just under 15 minutes total, Link it =)
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 12/2/2012 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
No where did I say I was the best geared Barbarian :) If I wanted to fake my DPS like Joch I would be wearing a crappy yellow rare ring to boost my armory dps like he does. SoJ adds 110k DPS to my character verses elites. I put Lord Douche's ring in a spreadsheet and I get 38k dps from it.

If you can find an mp10 uber team capable of killing mp10 Uber bosses 60 seconds each, and gaining all 5 stacks of valor plus all 3 uber bosses in under 15 minutes total. LINK IT!

Otherwise keep bumping my thread and whinning because youre an emo forum noob, Theres not enough of you out there already.

/sarcasm

You-http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/enxius-1327/Trixie/660924

Me-http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/joch-1760/Jonad/1148395

any questions?
Reply Quote
View profile
Ive done ubers with enixus before. Nice and fast.
Ive got 9 sets of keys if your doing ubers Enixus :)

EDIT, didnt see the price tag. Nevermind.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/23/2012 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

You-http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/enxius-1327/Trixie/660924

Me-http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/joch-1760/Jonad/1148395

any questions?

2H'er.. Any questions? =P
Reply Quote
me like 2H :( 2h not expensive :D
Reply Quote
2handers are fine they boost your DPS immensely for a little amount of gold. The only problem is if youre Joch Lord of the Douche's and trying to attempt criticizing players who's gear is built better.
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Enxius
who's gear is built better.

i loled

here you go, brought to you courtesy of Acrimony.
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-zmyP7
Set 2-Enxius
Set 3-Joch

Tell me more how your gear is built better doe
Edited by Joch#1760 on 11/23/2012 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did a run with Enxius, MP10. Nice guy. He knew what he is doing. Got through the ubers fast enough without any issues. Whether he charges for doing the runs or not, up to him, IMHO. It's worth it for some people, considering getting the keys is very slow and frustrating for those who don't have the gear to do it easily. If you think what he does is unfair, then do the same thing, for free. Post, advertise, and be available like he does. It's time consuming, so I give him credit for doing something to help others out. I do it for free, but I do id when it's convenient for me. AND I don't invest the time that he does in trying to keep his service going. GG to Enxius and team.
Edited by Phrenlee#1195 on 11/23/2012 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump!
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 12/2/2012 6:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Did a run with Joch. He can carry 3. Rend + resist is the key.

Phrenlee < Joch
Resist 548 < 686
Life 59,357 < 63,087
Armor 5,874 < 6,653
EHP 779,255 < 1,032,171
PVP Dummy 971,943 < 1,080,889

So, as you can see Joch's build enables him to survive the challenges of MP10 carry 3. Rend is a must IMHO.

I am glad that both them are helping people get their rings. For free, for gold, does not matter, you have to make the choice. I am fairly confident that they have both carried more people for free than most us.

As for whom I would rather run with? Joch, is all about getting it done. professional and to the point. Enxius, still gets things done, but seems (to me at least) more personable. I think that Enxius enables you to actually enjoy killing Ubers with them, whereas Joch is all about getting the ring. I'm all about the fun. It is a GAME, afterall. I had more fun with Enxius' crew. I have never interacted with either one of them, other than doing 1 UBER MP10 run. So, I am sure if I got to know either one of them as friends, the would have my back. Funny thing is, if they got to know each other, they would probably find that they have a lot in common. It takes an enterprising individual to do what they do.

Good luck to both of you.

BTW: I am starting to my own service. So, feel free to contact me. With my service, I will pay you 3 million gold to carry you!

Just kidding guys. Enjoy the game.
Edited by Phrenlee#1195 on 11/23/2012 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Phrenlee correct me if I'm wrong, when we grouped it was 3am and I informed you we didnt have any of my main crew online since it was so late, I asked you if it was ok to bring some Monk I never grouped with and you said sure.

Trust me, you wouldnt be speaking such poppycock ridiculousness about actually enjoying grouping with King Douche of you had ran with our normal team during our normal time :)
Reply Quote
Phrenlee correct me if I'm wrong, when we grouped it was 3am and I informed you we didnt have any of my main crew online since it was so late, I asked you if it was ok to bring some Monk I never grouped with and you said sure.

Trust me, you wouldnt be speaking such poppycock ridiculousness about actually enjoying grouping with King Douche of you had ran with our normal team during our normal time :)

i think thats the point enxinoob. There is no "team" im a one man machine who gets it done, in and out, 20 minutes full mp10 4 man ubers run including 5 stack.

And oh yeh, more importanlty, i charge half of what you do.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 11/23/2012 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]