Diablo® III

Most Geared MP10 Team in D3 Doing Ubers

Joch should have to pay people 3m and supply them alll 3 portals imo seeing that if people actually knew how misliked he was here on these forums he wouldnt get any takers ;-)
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Enxius: updated post.

Joch: It would be more respectful towards other business entrepreneurs, if you posted your adverts for customers on your own thread.

Enxius: Customers will feel more comfortable if you don't engage in slinging mud. :P

If the wind blows, bend with it.

Example:
i think thats the point enxinoob. There is no "team" im a one man machine who gets it done, in and out, 20 minutes full mp10 ubers run including 5 stack.

And oh yeh, more importanlty, i charge half of what you do.

Response
Enxinoob? Very true, in many ways I am noob. So much to learn in this game. Very true, that you are a one man show. Myself, I enjoy the team aspect. I enjoy playing with others. I applaud you on your SINGULAR accomplishments, but I will continue playing and enjoying the interaction that I get with others.

I understand that you charge less. In ways we do the same thing, but with different paths. I want to give people an experience where they can enjoy playing with others, whilst getting their ring at the same time. You want to just get people their ring. They will decide what kind of experience they want and choose accordingly.
Reply Quote
Phrenlee you are misconstrued in believing there is some form of comparison to be made here between the douche and Myself simply because we both do uber runs You are extremely mistaken Sir.

There is no comparison at all here.

1.I do not perform these runs for money. 2mil gold which is all I make is nothing for me or my friends we impose these fees to delay the volume of requests we get so there is no need for you to evaluate like you are reviewing 2 businesses on Yelp! :D

2.Comparing Dual Wield+Whirlwind, verses 2H Rend build is like comparing a Witch Doctor verses a Demon hunter. They are completely opposite. Theres a reason almost no end game Barbarians go 2 Handed, while it is extremly effective on a Gold-per-DPS spent basis, if you go 2hander you are gimping the most overpowered component of the Barbarian class which is ticks from Sprint tornado you get half the ticks from attack speed aka half the tornado ticks (meaning half the fury regen half of all procs)

3. Rend is not a must-have.

4.I am 100% capable of solo carrying anyone on mp10 with my stats just as that douchebag. You are confused as much of Barbarians here on these forums that EHP has something to do with survivability. Wrong! High DPS+Lifesteal > EHP.

5.Joch is a Grade-A stage-5 A-hole who does this for money and its widely accepted on these forums as the biggest and most selfish pr*ck in Diablo 3. I would deeply appreciate it if in the future you would not lump us into the same category!

Thanks for understanding.
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 12/2/2012 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/16/screenshot005dp.jpg

Butthurt level - Maximum
Reply Quote

Butthurt level - Maximum

*Pulls out the popcorn*

:D
Reply Quote
Lawl level = Maximum! =)
Reply Quote

Butthurt level - Maximum

This guy enxinoob is worse then wayneold
All , enxinoob already admitted he cant do mp10 ubers and his so called best gear team is just a bunch of glasscannon noobs carried be a cm wizard
I would use joch services (if needed) anyday instead of this guy who is a fraud
Reply Quote
View profile

ITS A GAME YOU WACKOS!!
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/24/2012 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Butthurt level - Maximum

All , enxinoob already admitted he cant do mp10 ubers and his so called best gear team is just a bunch of glasscannon noobs carried be a cm wizard

I have solo'd every mp10 uber they're a joke =)
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 5:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
What kinda douchebag trolls other peoples threads and then links his crappy uber service inside other peoples posts.

Oh yeah! Douche does
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 5:40 AM PST
Reply Quote

Oh hai acrimony, just curious what made you not hate joch anymore he used to troll on you hardcore treating you like a huge douchebag like he does anyone more substantial then him.

Also I thought you quit. Will you actually be playing that 2nd account now instead of just using it to pretend like you have one other EHP supporter?

I know I hated on your EHP and probably made you quit the game instead of your BS Botter and Duper reason lol, but dude I was right bro you went senile with the EHP I was right about it.

Noob and now adding delusional to the list of traits
Plus i didn't agree with lots of his opinions however some very valid such as ehp...
Reply Quote
More bumps please, thanks!
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 2:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
I dont care about Joch or Acrimoney i stand by good opinions
Ask my fans on these forums and you shall see i have nothing to do with the two mentioned
Plus you are such a noob that you did not even think that i don't even play on the us servers :) and delusional to think acrimoney was the only player(rofl) that thinks ehp is the way to go
Edited by Gdop8#2211 on 11/24/2012 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
You dont have to play on US servers to post on your main account, Sorry. Try again!
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 6:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2390/barbforumbabies.png
Reply Quote
^^ funny RagingKoala lol
Reply Quote
^^ I'm up this weekend, no worry, just changed what I was farming for (WD>barb)
Reply Quote
accepted
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Enxius
I am 100% capable of solo carrying anyone on mp10 with my stats just as that douchebag.

50m says u cannot carry me on mp10 by yourself. wnna take me up on my offer? If you lose you pay me 50m, if u kill all 3 ubers with me staying dead the whole time, u win my 50m.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]