Diablo® III

Most Geared MP10 Team in D3 Doing Ubers

11/24/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Joch
I am 100% capable of solo carrying anyone on mp10 with my stats just as that douchebag.

50m says u cannot carry me on mp10 by yourself. wnna take me up on my offer? If you lose you pay me 50m, if u kill all 3 ubers with me staying dead the whole time, u win my 50m.

gotta accept that enxius
Reply Quote
Ill take his 50 mil but tonight I'm drinking with my friends :)

bump for drunk runs
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/24/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
It is crazy how geared those profiles are. Sadly, farming all day only produces me about 1.5 mil worth of vendor trash and gold pick up. How did yall do it?
Reply Quote
Either play multiple hour a day and eventually get lucky with some 100m+ legendarys drops, or whip out the ol credit card. I earned my gear by playing 15+ hr a day and surfing the auction house but Im not nearly as geared as some peeps in our crew.
Reply Quote
15min runs tonight, bump :)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Sent request 45 min ago. :-)
Reply Quote
Enxius gets it done and fast with huge DPS. I run w/ him at least 10x. Great guy too.

11/24/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Rey
It is crazy how geared those profiles are. Sadly, farming all day only produces me about 1.5 mil worth of vendor trash and gold pick up. How did yall do it?

Wait till ur paragon start kicking in and farm efficient. Took me a long time to do this rather than mess around. Alky or alky modified speed runs. I find at least two legs per run. granted 95% are crap but it's the 5% you sell. You should do like 20-40 runs a day ez.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Ebonwolfe
Sent request 45 min ago. :-)

You were offline when your turn came Ebonwolfe msg when you get back online ill bump you to the front.
Reply Quote
Dat list...
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
added
Reply Quote
Delete
Edited by jazzman#1183 on 12/2/2012 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
what is the result of the gamble between joch and enx
Reply Quote
he actually(the OP) said EHP doesnt matter, and expects to be taken serious...
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 02:33 AMPosted by yuench
what is the result of the gamble between joch and enx

noobs been dodging me left n right
Reply Quote
Look at my gear and look at Joch's his gear is terrible ill gladly take the 50 mil though.

EHP is a formula, it does not matter. Does Armor/HP/All Resistance matter? Obviously! I used to be a beefy tank with as much all resistance as douchy but the more DPS you do, the less defensive stats you need, via Lifesteal, each time I upgrade a piece of gear that gives me a big DPS increase i gain healing and remove 'ehp' gear to make room for more DPS.

EHP does not calculate this fact so using the EHP system is totally useless since it doesnt depict survivability.

This concept is a toughy to understand for EHP noobs who's names I shall not mention Acrimony, Gdop8, Joch, but I cant really fault them since they dont even use SoJ (180k DPS alone) they wouldnt understand the massive amount of healing one recieves having 800k buffed DPS and 6% lifesteal.
Reply Quote
This *noob* was using a SoJ before he quit. He also had more damage per second, more survivability, and far more efficiency. He also didn't resort to using a Monk, a Wizard, Frenzy stacks, OPKS, and maybe a frenzy shrine to buff his profile DPS.

Oh, and I was doing 175k DPS unbuffed with the SoJ.

Put your ego away because your Barb was never as good as mine was.

And just to make sure you stay in your place: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/enxius-1327/Trixie/660924

Now either stop talking smack or take up Joch on his offer.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 12/2/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the bump I miss you acrimony!
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Enxius
Thanks for the bump I miss you acrimony!

Man up and stop talking smack. Your 'clients' are probably reading this and laughing at you.

This *noob* was using a SoJ before he quit. He also had more damage per second, more survivability, and far more efficiency. He also didn't resort to using a Monk, a Wizard, Frenzy stacks, OPKS, and maybe a frenzy shrine to buff his profile DPS.

Oh, and I was doing 175k DPS unbuffed with the SoJ.

Put your ego away because your Barb was never as good as mine was.

And just to make sure you stay in your place: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/enxius-1327/Trixie/660924

Now either stop talking smack or take up Joch on his offer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]