Diablo® III

Equipment lock is not needed

(Locked)

"OMG blizz I sold my gear!!! It's your fault!!!!"

Idiots.

I don't know how you "accidentally" sell your gear and then like 10 more items so you can't buy it back.

I have a fix though.

Get smarter. This is basically the same thing blizz is saying you by not implementing this, except they are forced to be nice to avoid a rage quit epidemic.
lol. Blizz implement a system to stop the idiots from being idiots. Guess what. They're idiots, they'll find a way. Idiots are good at being idiots.
This is extreme. I've never sold any valuable gear either, but a gear-lock option is not asking too much. And it's very easy to sell past the 12 item buyback limit when you have 30 crap rares in your inventory. I can see how this could be a problem.
11/05/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Mitchell
We live in a time where personal responsibility doesn't exist.

That's right. It's George W Bush's fault, after all.

The problem was worse than anyone could have ever imagined.

And now people are selling items they didn't mean to sell, and it's the fault of those big Wall Street fat cats. Obama can fix it, though.
Edited by LittleDisco#1482 on 11/5/2012 4:13 PM PST
Community Manager
11/05/2012 03:59 PMPosted by haplessG00N
I don't know how you "accidentally" sell your gear and then like 10 more items so you can't buy it back.

It happens. That doesn't make someone an idiot, though. It just makes them human (because, hey, we all make mistakes).

At present, we feel that the Buyback system is a good safeguard and don't have any immediate plans to add any additional preventative features. That said, we're still open to your feedback about other options, and we especially encourage constructive discussions debating what those other options might be.

Like this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004693267

It's an awesome thread, so feel free to chime in. Just...please try not to belittle anyone in the process simply because you disagree with them. That's a quick way to having your post removed.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]