Diablo® III

Game won't stop crashing

I guess the thing that baffles/annoys me is that I've had no issues with any other games.
Reply Quote
It's Diablo, they just don't know how to fix it.
Reply Quote
Has anyone had a similar issue and been able to solve it? Can't believe I'm having these issues with a Blizzard game and they can't figure out what's wrong. I'm about to quit even though I'm loving the game - too frustrating getting 5 stacks and crashing.
Reply Quote
I just froze in crater 2, had to tell Windows to close the game, it stopped responding. What's the deal Blizzard? what did you guys screw up in your patch that you can't seem to fix?
Reply Quote
I get that the Explorer crash too. What I have noticed is that this happens when I boot up the computer and immediately go to play Diablo 3. If I let the computer sit or do something, such as surf the net, and then play Diablo 3, it doesn't do it. This started happening after the latest patch. My guess is certain programs are still loading in the background when I immediately try to play the game.
Reply Quote
So I had enough today and wiped my computer, reinstalled windows. Still getting the same error.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Diablo III.exe
Application Version: 1.0.5.12811
Application Timestamp: 5081c7b2
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 4d5f0c22
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0008d6fd
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: a892
Additional Information 2: a89227af94632bdddd32288cfae4ef0a
Additional Information 3: d4d4
Additional Information 4: d4d4ddc2571492d1c95c910033ab874c

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Reply Quote
Just to be specific, this was on a clean install with no logmein or camera software installed.
Reply Quote
Decided to try reinstalling after a year, thinking maybe the patches have fixed the issue. Still having the same crash. Sigh, well at least I'll save $40.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]