Diablo® III

580K DPS Barb - MP10 Infernal Machine Carry

Preclear of elites + all three portals (6 bosses) should take less than 30 minutes, depending on how slow the leechers are at following instructions.

BIN = 18m (you bring zero machines)

BIN = 8m (you bring 3 machines)

Send me a friend request in game with a short message if you're interested.
Reply Quote
WOW! pay you to be call a LEECHER??!
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Horngyuh80
WOW! pay you to be call a LEECHER??!

:)
Reply Quote
Preclear of elites + all three portals (6 bosses) should take less than 30 minutes, depending on how slow the leechers are at following instructions.

BIN = 18m (you bring zero machines)

BIN = 8m (you bring 3 machines)

Send me a friend request in game with a short message if you're interested.

Garbage attitude. Will do it for that price divided by 5. (3.6/1.6)

offended by the word leecher? how sheltered of a world do you live in?
Reply Quote

Garbage attitude. Will do it for that price divided by 5. (3.6/1.6)

When someone doesn't even repent upon being pointed out, he sure has some serious attitude problem. Perhaps lived in a sheltered world too long?
Reply Quote
dps is actually 177k http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mercurial-1707/Rikimaru/16757520
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:05 PMPosted by BlueTaco
dps is actually 177k http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mercurial-1707/Rikimaru/16757520

580k buffed obviously, isn't that obvious?
Reply Quote

When someone doesn't even repent upon being pointed out, he sure has some serious attitude problem. Perhaps lived in a sheltered world too long?

will you be able to sleep better if i said paying customer? you can't be serious
Edited by Mercurial#1707 on 11/6/2012 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not having a good start man... Hahahahaha..

You got everything you need, good gear, 100 paragon level, why do you need more gold coins? What else do you want? Wanna get your precious Diablo character a car or a new doll house for you to play with? Hahahaha..

Just do it for free man.. you'll have fun doing it and make new friends in the process.. But let them provide the portals for you
Edited by R4M80#2367 on 11/6/2012 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

You got everything you need, good gear, 100 paragon level, why do you need more gold coins? What else do you want? Wanna get your precious Diablo character a car or a new doll house for you to play with? Hahahaha..

Just do it for free man.. you'll have fun doing it and make new friends in the process.. But let them provide the portals for you

There is no end to GREED in some people.
Reply Quote

There is no end to GREED in some people.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004035113#7

sometimes i do free, sometimes i want some gold, problem?
Reply Quote
Take Back Your LEECHER comments 1st!
Reply Quote
i wish i got the free one :D
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Horngyuh80
Take Back Your LEECHER comments 1st!

i still love you
Reply Quote
4m http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004451870?page=1

pm me in game now
Reply Quote
dis guy is quite a hardcore player, but still that price compare to free is way way overkill...
btw...this is his real profile DPS

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mercurial-1707/Rikimaru/16757520
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Mercurial

Did you log off with a shrine buff too? Cause you have more than Thrive + Killing Spree + Battle Rage on.
Edited by Cloud9#1256 on 11/6/2012 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Cloud9

Did you log off with a shrine buff too? Cause you have more than Thrive + Killing Spree + Battle Rage on.

he just mad he cant solo carry mp 10 ubers with his 500k ehp glass cannon
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Joch
he just mad he cant solo carry mp 10 ubers with his 500k ehp glass cannon

Joch, you're a joke. Everyone on the forums knows that. If you want to make a bet i'll carry someone on 10 with my current gear switching around skills/passives/gems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]