Diablo® III

Advice needed. Account threatened.

It happened to me, blizz not going to do anything.
Reply Quote
View profile
It is wise to pick your battles, and it seems to me you picked a small problem to get so upset......
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 11/8/2012 2:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
As we have told you in our multiple responses

From the sound of the response from Blizz that you posted I get the impression that you've sent them multiple emails and probably angry and borderline harassing ones.

Yes I have sent multiple reply's to tickets and there are a number of reasons for this. To begin with for the first week i was shuffled between the three modes of support available, meaning phone,forum, and ticket support. Then some tickets actually got responses from Blizzard that made no sense as every second or third reply i received had nothing to do with my actual problem and was very clear they did not even read the ticket. Then we get to the reply's i put in asking for the issue to be escalated to someone or some department in charge of AH issues so i could get a successful resolution to me problem. How far do you need to be pushed before you start losing patience and start to exhibit some displeasure at the stupidity of it all?

When you get told by forum support to submit a ticket then ticket support sends you back to forum support who then recommends you go back to ticket support asking for an escalation then you have to put in 3 or 4 replies just to get a rep to actually read the ticket before responding it doesn't take long for the tickets to add up. Not to mention the tickets that gets marked as resolved and closed when no resolution has taken place.

For those thinking that 20 mil and an item is not worth the effort I am putting forth well all i can say is to me it is the principal of the matter. The game has been designed in such a way as to basically push the AH on us and then to be told that they do not support their own game features is disappointing to say the least and slightly angering as well.

But some posters will defend Blizzard no matter what. Even when another player has his account threatened for simply trying to get support for a problem that many are having. let me ask players this. Have you ever before had a company tell you it takes a hands off approach to a product feature and as such offers no support whatsoever?
Edited by Stoneslammer#1524 on 11/8/2012 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
^^^Sorry Indigo I did not get a chance to see your post. Although i have noticed you have received a forum vacation. So ill assume whatever it was you posted was probably not all that flattering to myself or Blizzard. Toss me a friend invite in game via my battletag if you want me to know what you posted.
Reply Quote
it sucks, you are right it is the principal of the matter, regardless if it was 1g or 100m.

but i've seen a few threads like these (most of them being RMAH related) and they've lost much more than you.

you really only have two options

1) suck it up and pray it doesn't happen again
2) quit

i think with the mentality of #1 it would lead you to #2

sucks, sorry man.
Reply Quote
View profile
it sucks, you are right it is the principal of the matter, regardless if it was 1g or 100m.

but i've seen a few threads like these (most of them being RMAH related) and they've lost much more than you.

you really only have two options

1) suck it up and pray it doesn't happen again
2) quit

i think with the mentality of #1 it would lead you to #2

sucks, sorry man.

I agree those that have found themselves in a similar situation but through the RMAH have more to be upset about than myself. Although my main reason for being upset at this point is that it seems my account is being threatened for asking for this issue to be escalated. Even though that is the advice given out to players in tech support. Really we should be getting a warning that the AH's are not supported and as such we use at our own risk. That way there is no surprise when something like this happens and i get a reply such as the one posted earlier. Well that or just actually support the AH's. They do in WOW if I am not mistaken. Also an addition to the game making it so we can have room names and/or a meeting place to get together for trading would make the AH's less "mandatory" and as such they would require less support.

Edit: Sorry forgot to thank you for the kind words. Thanks :)
Edited by Stoneslammer#1524 on 11/8/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Customer Support
Hi Stoneslammer,

Can you please submit a ticket regarding this issue again? I'll go ahead and grab it and discuss this matter with you there.
Reply Quote
View profile
I surely can. Please give me a few minutes as it is supper time and if I dont feed the kids ill get wife aggro when she gets home.

Edit: Done. I have submitted a new ticket.
Edited by Stoneslammer#1524 on 11/8/2012 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Customer Support
No worries - and no need to include any details for now, just the ticket. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
An update for any that may be following this thread. I just received a a very friendly phone call from the above CSR and the issue is being forwarded to the proper department for further investigation. The good news on this front is I have been told they are looking at ways to better deal with such issues and from my conversation I believe they are in fact doing this. I have not been promised a successful resolution to this issue as it may not be possible, but this last interaction has done much in restoring some of the faith I am used to having in Blizzards ability to do whatever possible to resolve the issues faced by it's players.

Thanks Medearn for your help and attention with this issue it is greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
lol now there is a good PR man i hope medearn is getting a raise and the other gm is getting fired.
Reply Quote
After reading these threads I'm no longer going to recomend people purchase D3.

Best of luck with the customer support; the customer service reps really are badass, even if their hands are tired in most cases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]