Diablo® III

Proctors - show yourself! still viable?

Still working on mine, been doing it since almost forever. For brawling its pretty good, especially against barbs and WDs... Stun-freeze and blind for me + Loh of course...
Reply Quote
View profile
True for brawling Proctor is awesome. Cm Wiz doesn't work here but Proctors can still stun-lock.
Reply Quote
im just adding my freeze/Stun gear to my FearedSoul spec, and general stats are this:

143k DPS Unbuffed
Stun 4.8 / Freeze 6.3 / 19.9% FEAR
Acid Rain to proc. WoS to Kill

The main idea is not have to deal with the mobs, just spam WoS !!!
Reply Quote
Yep and Loh with acid rain spam can resplenish life in brawling to a certain extend.
Reply Quote
Yes I am the last of the Old Ones. Been Procing since 1.0.

It's not for everyone, certainly not for fast clears at MP10. This is a specialized build for patient people who like to camp the AH.

But playing Proc Doc is way fun.
Reply Quote
I think my gear is a bit cookie cutter like proctor.. not efficient, I know.. but I just play how I feel like..
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 04:58 AMPosted by s2log420
I think my gear is a bit cookie cutter like proctor.. not efficient, I know.. but I just play how I feel like..

so low life O.o
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9792930064 I found a good Mojo for anyone with a stun build just made a thread in trading forum.

http://d3up.com/i/14987444

Check it out.
Reply Quote
I came back to Diablo recently after a year's break (got bored of it). Used to enjoy proc with acid rain but now I find CoB killing MUCH faster and efficient than trying to proc, so I switched. It's kind of unfortunate that CoB overpowered most other WD skills in 1.08...
Reply Quote
View profile
Hardly, Bears and 0Dog are still quite powerful. I prefer Bears for farming and CoB for ubers. MY 0Dog set is quite weak so I prefer that for LoLz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]