Diablo® III

Charms & Jewels

I really wish they would bring back at least the Diablo 2 LOD Jewels. I miss those, that really could solve some of the irritating moments when you wish something had just a little more CC or AS or AR. Maybe the Charms could be a random drop from completing an Event or Quest, they could become something that drops for other player classes and not the current one you are playing - making you either create other higher class characters and/or trading with other people. It would create I would hope a more friendly version of Trading Cards rather then always using the AH. The Charms could add 'Special Attacks' like the Legendary items do.

Charms
e.g. ( X% Chance to cast Beastly Bombs on Hit ) or ( 200% Immune from 'Damage Type' )
- only carry 1 of each size; 1 small, 1 large, take up 1 vertical side of player inventory.
- would be considered priceless and have no gold value 'cannot be sold'
- could not be sold on AH - only between players

Jewels
e.g. ( 1-9% IAS ), ( 1-6 % CHC ), ( 10-150% CHD ), ( 1-100 'Skill' )
- would be considered priceless and have no gold value 'cannot be sold'
- could add some fun extra weapon or armor lighting effect - just saying
- weapon damage modifier, could change a Poison Dagger into a Fire one
- can be sold on AH

* I only read over the first 2 pages of topics and didn't notice this at all so I am sorry if this is a repeat of ongoing topic some where else.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I love the idea of events giving random jewels and I liked jewels and charms a lot in d2.. but I think if they implimented charms, they should make a 'charm bag', with belts giving different modifiers to how many charms you could hold? Maybe not, but a charm bag would be nice, where you could hold a 4x4 amount of charms in it. Also it'd be nice if they added extremely rare/legendary jewels/charms or yellow versions of jewels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]