Diablo® III

No refund on Bid?

funny how we cant see your goldcount while showing what you were outbid on as much as we know you might as well have bid on it then make it up.
the screenshots need to be more convincing besides that you can´t rely on blizzard to fix their own glitchy system , they simply don´t care too much about it.

heard of people losing real money values and never got refunded nor rollbacked how about that ?

luckily never happened to me , if all is true hopefully you get it back.

Im sorry the SS are not accurate enough for you, like i said i just want to bring attention to the issue, if enough people report it then maybe it will be fixed in 1.0.6

i understand S&%T happens and it sucks, but hope more people come forward if it happened to them so blizz can see its an issue
Reply Quote
A Similar thing happened to me:
An item highest bid is 103M and some change, with 1 minute to closing and no buyout, I bid 200M and I won the item but I get no partial refund. Its hard to believe that somebody bid that last seconds which makes the the final winning bid to a rounded number of 200M.

I am familiar with proxy bidding system (ala ebay) where you basically put the highest bid , your bid will be adjusted based on the current max bid and if the final winning bid is lower than your maximum bid, you will only be charged the final winning bid and not your max bid.

Blizzard's GAH is obviously is using the system that if you bid a certain max amount and you win an item, there is no refund even if the final bid is a lot lower than your max amount.

I have confirmed that RMAH does refund a portion of your bid if the winning bid is lower than your max bid.
Reply Quote
An item highest bid is 103M and some change, with 1 minute to closing and no buyout, I bid 200M and I won the item but I get no partial refund. Its hard to believe that somebody bid that last seconds which makes the the final winning bid to a rounded number of 200M.

I am familiar with proxy bidding system (ala ebay) where you basically put the highest bid , your bid will be adjusted based on the current max bid and if the final winning bid is lower than your maximum bid, you will only be charged the final winning bid and not your max bid.

Blizzard's GAH is obviously is using the system that if you bid a certain max amount and you win an item, there is no refund even if the final bid is a lot lower than your max amount.

I have confirmed that RMAH does refund a portion of your bid if the winning bid is lower than your max bid.

yea i know if you win an item you pay the next highest bid (proxy bidding), and it is unlikely that happened with you, but i do know there have been items in which i bid 10,000,001, and was refunded 1 gold because someone bid 10 mill. This may be another error or jsut someone bidding the exact amount you bid, but since you bid that first you won
Reply Quote

+1 same situhation happened to me
Reply Quote
Unfortunately this same problem is also happening on the RMAH with peoples "real" money. Guess how bad they feel? LOL
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Scorpion
Unfortunately this same problem is also happening on the RMAH with peoples "real" money. Guess how bad they feel? LOL

exactly why im hoping this gets some attention! :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
If you want to proper people to notice, this needs to be posted in the support forum, under the bug report, not in the general forum.
Reply Quote
Similar bug happened to me:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004448598

made 10+ answears on a petition to blizzard and all i get is stupid answars like:

Greetings,

Unfortunately, Customer Support cannot assist with Auction House issues, including items accidentally sold or purchased.

If you have any questions concerning Auction House functionality, please review our article on Auction House Functionality at http://eu.battle.net/support/article/5000050

Best regards,
Game Master Zhafarion

I dont have any questions about the functionality, i already know its bugged...
Besides i can see no article explaining how to get money back that disapeared after a bid.

This making me mad...
Edited by moGGsor#2639 on 11/18/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ya I've lost over 1,000,000 due to the auction house ripping me off, its making me not really want to play this game anymore whats the point if we keep getting ripped off, they tell me oh it will show up later that there is a delay well I've waited and still not seen any of it.
Reply Quote
I reported my 19.5 million. But it hasn't returned to me nor the item I supposedly won.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lost 5 mill on a bid as well, no item no refund. Make sure you wait 72 hours before submitting a ticket, it says auctions can take as long as that.

I thought I gave away some gloves I had, turns out they were lost in AH limbo since last week, suddenly appeared in my AH stash a couple minutes ago. So i guess Things will come back sometime :)
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 2/3/2013 6:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
I got back my bid item and remaining bid gold when I woke up this morning. Blizzard says AH needs up to 5 days to process it's actions. That's too long but at least I am relieved for now.
Reply Quote
I had this happen to me Saturday morning. Lost a bid on an item for 84m gold. Never got my refund. Talked with customer service and they gave me the standard "wait 3 days". It's only been 2.5 days but I still haven't received my 84m gold and I'm thinking there's a chance i'll never see it again :/
Reply Quote
I've been waiting for three weeks now still no refund or return of product
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]