Diablo® III

Is anyone not WW,HoTA, or Throw?

Elites fear me though :)
Reply Quote
D2 Frenzy Barb mode. 20% Maniac, 25% Zerker rage passive, 20% frenzy damage on gear its like a diablo 2 crackaddict frenzy barb reincarnated as long as youre swinging and hitting stuff you cant be killed. Damage is pretty ridiculous too :)
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/13/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
I use Bash(punish) with Rend, Seismic Slam(rumble), Battle Rage(Into the fray), I can do MP6 without any problems
Reply Quote
View profile
Sesimic slam rawr
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:26 PMPosted by ThePlow
What is wrong with WW lol, I use a slightly different version of the build myself but for the most part it is the same.

Nothing is wrong with it, its probably the best build out of any class. That being said, its too easy/boring and everyone uses it, imo
Reply Quote
My order of battle: Leap and stun, Rend, Frenzy, Rend, Overpower, rinse and repeat.

Only things which are a bit tricky are fire chains where you need to move out after a Leap. The build gives you plenty of mobility and damage mitigation, and pretty decent damage with +Frenzy dmg and a SOJ.
Reply Quote
Don't see a point of avoiding a single skill like HOTA, it looks badass. Seismic Slam is kind of similar to HOTA, no?

I have WOTB as a backup for Elites, but I usually just rend everything to death.
Reply Quote
*deodorizes the air for the mini-necro*
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't see a point of avoiding a single skill like HOTA, it looks badass. Seismic Slam is kind of similar to HOTA, no?

I have WOTB as a backup for Elites, but I usually just rend everything to death.

SS is a good AOE skill, you can clear packs of trash mobs in seconds. HOTA lacks the AOE radius, but is unmatched for its single target damage.
Reply Quote
rofl, when i read that i laughed cause im all 3
Reply Quote
I've been running a seismic slam build with sprint for fast MP1 farming. I like it since there is little downtime between packs.
Reply Quote
Ranged barb is the best. It really helps to connect monster streak and not to mention 30% damage reduction for melee,
Throw barb makes DH jealous, both are ranged, but why barb gets damage reduction...
And it's pretty good for uber to avoid Kulle's bad @ss bubble.
In group fight, my friend barb will be tanking, and I stand next to a DH, shooting down them enemies.
When my friend dies, I do the tanking.
Thats's what I call best of both worlds
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Begaria
I'd like to see an "All Fury Generator" Barbarian Build with Berserker Rage as one of the Passives. Heh, I should give it a try. Get Bash/Punish going with Frenzy/Maniac for Single Targets and Cleave/Broad Sweep for Groups. War Cry/Impunity and Threatening Shout/Falter for defense, with Furious Charge/Dreadnought to get out of trouble (or use Leap/Iron Impact). Use Berserker Rage, Inspiring Presence, and whatever other passive you want.

Ima mess around with something like this next time I get on just for the fun of it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aScRkP!YZX!bZZccc

It has rend which is one fury spender, but I'm not sure how it works exactly.

If you are full fury, and cast rend... does the rend cast get the berserker rage bonus damage?

If it did it'd be cool, since within another hit or two you would be back up to full fury again.

Charge+Bloodshed for packs of white mobs....
Reply Quote
View profile
Feel my slam wrath
Reply Quote
can frenzy perma wrath with enough cc, fast attack and lifesteal not super efficient but works frenzy/into the frey/thrive on chaos just spend fury and gain fury to keep wrath up and attack fast and leach life probably pretty tanky with shield sometimes use bash with 2 concussions instead of frenzy.

also sword and board/revenge with all defensive skills still works but low dps and takes forever

nothing beats sprint/ww for efficient farming and evasion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]