Diablo® III

Graphics issues anyone?

Not sure if anyone is getting graphic glitches. Seems after 1.0.5 I have video problem if I open my stash in act 1 or fields of slaughter now. Some other places too but those areas are most noticeable. The texture maps flicker on objects or surfaces in the game and is hard to see where stuff is sometimes. This is full screen or windowed modes.

This is the most read forum so posting here to start with.
Reply Quote
typically when i look at achievements and hero profiles in-game the background flips out. Primarily in act 3 and 4, but the other two arent immune.
Reply Quote
i get the same problem mostly having to do while im in game using friend list to check friends gears they just got ect or achievement pops up i earned and im like hey whats that sounds cool
Reply Quote
Act 3 right before Siegebreaker, the staircase on the right where a champion pack sometimes spawns. When I go up there, the floor always disappears until I head back down the stairs.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:28 PMPosted by CylentPsycho
It does this when i view profiles where the heros are show. heros don't move and I get screen flickers. Started with patch 1.05

this exactly. the background screens flicker, not the particular window i am viewing.
Reply Quote
After Patch 1.0.5 Spike lags when entering first game of game load up. Brown Blocks that res in the rest of a map. Like it needs to load. Figures not animated in profile. Constant server disconnects that may relate to certain pieces of gear worn or too much movement speed. Used to be able to play on normal settings. Now I have to turn on low fx and turn off vsync to move. Other players spells in public games cause lag. All after 1.0.5 before no issues like this existed
Reply Quote
I was hoping I wasn't getting a video card on the go but everything else seemed to work so figured it was the game. It's been getting worse.

Lag.. ya that to. Latest is the screen is jittery, lag spikes (so far no disconnects). Had one game where I could see arcanes but was getting hit and killed by ones I couldn't see. Bad rubber banding. Worst was an ubber run last night. Seige had me in his grip once, then was behind him, back in his claws, beside zulton, bash on the ground, behind and then in front again. lol! The last patches must have done a number of problems to the game.

I would never play hardcore with stuff like this. Hope their maintenance today fixes that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]