Diablo® III

Blade Wings on DH !

O.o

Edit

Pic: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LwTbv4Kc8nJowuP63-YlvhScCbBv4eD4qLp1G4-MKTWw0OrqBd7O2aWfQLcclb0zCFWF53bs7bQ
Edited by PureLaine#1705 on 11/13/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
I saw. Its tempting to spend the extra $20 for those.
Reply Quote
what wings are you talking about?

nvm lol i saw it.
Edited by Alchivist#1431 on 11/13/2012 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah i normally avoid getting the extras and just get the basic version but in this case i think it would be pretty sweet
Reply Quote
View profile
@purelane

hey i have a 1 socket manticore with 300 dex and 89% crit d

add me in game i would like you to equip my manti to see if it does more dps than your 1300 dps to my 1050 dps w 300 dex and mors cd.

i have a dual socket now so im interested to see how the main dps affects overall damage
Reply Quote
What are you guys on about?
Reply Quote
Pictures?
Reply Quote
unless the zerg wings give me 10% CC and 9% ASI ..... who cares about 'em to just wear when they do nothing..... didn't understand that with the other ones either.... *shrug*
Reply Quote
Any idea yet on what it does? specs?
Reply Quote
To My knowledge they do nothing.
Reply Quote
Rabidchimp needs to brush up on his browsing fu!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/digital-deluxe

And yes, I would assume the are purely cosmetic, just like the CE wings I like to boast. :P
Edited by hellmonkey#1619 on 11/13/2012 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
20$ for nothing it should at least add some extra stats? but how and where should it be equipped?
Reply Quote
Damn you Blizzard, I want those wings...
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Vlad
20$ for nothing it should at least add some extra stats?

Oh boy imagine the riot if you could pay to get extra item slots that gave you stats. The RMAH is already iffy as it is and that's just for items. You could power a generator with all the rage.

If you like Starcraft enough to get the CE it's a nice perk for your Diablo character is all. That or if you really want the cosmetic effect.
Edited by Myon#1319 on 11/13/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
They shouldnt add any extra stats. Its purely cosmetic, just like WoW pets. But I those wings would look pretty sexy on a DH.
Reply Quote
I'm sure i wont be able to use both my angel wings and zerg wings at the same time..
Reply Quote
Agree..but its a rare item that should be a little extra special than the one you can just bought anytime in RMAH..
Reply Quote
What are you talking about Vlad? You cant buy wings from the RMAH. You can only get angel wings from teh collectors edition, and you will only be able to get zerg wings by buying the DD edition of Starcaft.
Reply Quote
That's the point you can't just buy wings at the AH so it should be a little extra special..
Reply Quote
added picture link to show how sex it is !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]