PC - socketed 1162 DPS Chantodo's Will

http://i.imgur.com/mhxd8.jpg

1162.9DPS
192 Int
10 APOC
+0.21 Attacks Per Second
Socket
Reply Quote
Sold one VERY similar to this a month or so ago. Had slightly lower DPS (at about 1125 or so), but had perfect aps of 0.25.

Back then, I saw a lot of ones being bid on around the 90-100 mil mark, I put it on for 100m bid, no buyout, and it went for 145m. Suggest you do the same. Don't look for the cheapest buyout, go on AH and search for ones with sockets. Select minimum time left and see what some current bids are. People will be fighting over them so just match the same ballpark price and it will sell.
Reply Quote
Well I've been offered 200m in trade for it, wasn't sure whether that was a good deal or not considering there's a worse one on the AH for 230 right now.
Reply Quote
Then have one of those figures as your starting price? Could only go up if there's multiple buyers out there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]