Diablo® III

SC2 HotS DDE: No Blade Wings for D3 HC Chars

85 Tauren Druid
After purchasing the SC2 HotS DDE today, none of my Diablo 3 hardcore characters did receive the Blade Wings yet, while the SC Chars (old & new) did. Something is not working here.
Reply Quote
Worse for me, none of my characters received the blade wing...
Reply Quote
Can't find any thread to post my issue so I'll try my luck here.

I wanted to pre-purchase SC HotS DDE but when i logged into Bnet under Buy Digital games, the option wasn't there?

I'm playing D3 US server but my home region set at SEA region as I am currently resides at Malaysia. Anyone care to clear my inquiry>?
Reply Quote
I haven't seen anything anywhere saying we will receive them straight away...
Reply Quote
Are these wings similar to the CE ones where you need to keep activating them? Or do they just stay permanently on?
Reply Quote
The FAQ says you will receive them straight away but I got nothing so far.
Reply Quote
I also bought the Digital Deluxe edition and I receive the wings, but only for my SC character(I barely play SC)...
Reply Quote
Wow, people do expect the wings...
Im expecting the game...
Reply Quote
pissed, only play HC and I got no wings.. SC works fine tho
Reply Quote
No wings for me either guys!? RMAH is down half the time, lag on and off and a string of other game frustrations... pickup your act Blizzard...
Reply Quote
I purchased it 2 days ago and still have not received my wings. Dunno what's going on :(
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Lancer
Worse for me, none of my characters received the blade wing...

Have u received it so far?
Reply Quote
Same issue here.. All my SC chars got them, nothing in HC.
Reply Quote
Haven't recieved a thing on my SC, and only the banners in D3...wtf? Purchased the DDE 3 days ago
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Gromtal
Haven't recieved a thing on my SC, and only the banners in D3...wtf? Purchased the DDE 3 days ago

I got no wings, no banners, no achievment, noting at all :(
Reply Quote
46 Human Hunter
Rx
i feel stupid i bought CE for mostly this reason...now my HC cant wear them, hurry with fix !!!!!1
Reply Quote
got none as well...

what is going on?...
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:34 AMPosted by DZJB
Same issue here.. All my SC chars got them, nothing in HC.

same here
Reply Quote
still none on ANY of my SC characters!! OVer this Blizzard you suck these days LoL is going to take over I think...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Yeah they have a thread about bugs, and no wings for the HC toons is on there, but im with the ppl that didnt get anything anywhere....
F uck you blizz, take my money with in 2 secs from my account, yet you dont even hold up your part, dont give out the incentives too from deluxe, thats just S hittybusiness
Edited by Putnam#1982 on 11/18/2012 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]