Diablo® III

AVG DMG > AS!

Seems like people are dramatically underestimating +dmg gear over attack speed. Am I wrong?! A little bit of AS is great to juice up our non-bear moves, but we're not Wiztards or Demon Humpers for god sake!

Bored from the server being down, so I'm just saying... stop stacking AS! lol :)

Thoughts???
Reply Quote
^ what he said.
Reply Quote
Truth, min-max damage rings and amulets are a major damage bonus. I want your neck with +poison damage, pinback. How much did that run you?
Reply Quote
I can't remember exactly, but I wanna say around 80m(?) maaaaybe!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Robeh
Truth, min-max damage rings and amulets are a major damage bonus. I want your neck with +poison damage, pinback. How much did that run you?

I am fairly positive that +poison damage doesn't help your poison skills, it just adds some dot to whatever you hit. I've been told that frost amulet is best because of the slowing effect.
Reply Quote
When searching for these on the AH do you do min dmg/max dmg, or avg damage?
Reply Quote
I am fairly positive that +poison damage doesn't help your poison skills, it just adds some dot to whatever you hit. I've been told that frost amulet is best because of the slowing effect.

You are misinformed. +Poison dmg not only helps your poison skills, but it boosts ALL of your skills based on your black dmg (non elemental dmg on your weapon/rings/ammies).

Frost is the best because cold dmg does add a snare and none of the other elements do anything other then add dmg.
Reply Quote
so why aren't you using a skorn? ^_^
Reply Quote
Or you can work on a balance like I'm trying to do.
Reply Quote
^what he said. im into balancing may mana:AS too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]