Diablo® III

Sc wings help

i accidentally deleted the mail containing the wings because i thought it was another on of those money selling bots friend request. is there a way i can get another mail?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bick137,

Did you try logging in again or using a different character?
Reply Quote
i tried a few times, and creating new characters.

just asking but you are meant to get a message above the friends list to confirm your wings right?
Reply Quote
when i finished my purchase, i logged on, but accidentally declined the mail because i thought i was a random friend request.

well at least i think it was what i declined
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bick137,

All I can really tell you right now is we're looking into possible problems with the distribution of the wings. It looks like there may be a problem with hardcore characters getting them too. I've set your account name aside in case we need to contact you but other than that, I can only ask you to be patient until they get a chance to investigate the reports we've received.
Reply Quote
thanks
Reply Quote
just got them thanks for the help
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bick137,

How did you get them? I didn't do anything :)
Reply Quote
is there sc wings of mode hardcore?
I tried to use a different character and no mail.

Thank.
Reply Quote
i havent gotten my wings. i got the banner sigil but then i never got the notification in the friends list ):

i really wanted to have those wings.
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos, need your help on the wings.

Bought the deluxe edition of Hots, login D3 receive my sigil banner things but no wing no message. I play softcore, bag and stack not full, try other characters try creating new charcter but none work.
Reply Quote
same here... got banner sigil and achievements but never received any message regarding the wings :(

I cancelled my CE pre-order and bought digital deluxe just to get the wings earlier... :(

tried login/logout and create new character.

would much appreciate it if someone can help.
Edited by Tony#6463 on 11/17/2012 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Exact same prob as above on my account
Banner and acihievements upon logging in but no wings
Also created new character , no wings either

Omrakos can you please advise solution ??
Reply Quote
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

bought SC2 deluxe just for the d3 wings, did not recieve blade wings for any of my d3 characters. tried both hardcore and softcore and logging into every character and making new characters and restarting game/computer.

only spent 80$ for wings and cant get them.....sort of mad here

11/17/2012 5:48 PM
Rozenahwen
Customer Service Representative
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is currently a known issue and is currently being resolved. You will receive your wings soon, unfortunately I do not have an exact date or time on this but this issue will be resolved shortly.

Sorry again for the delay on this.

Have a great day !
Chris
Account & Technical Support
Blizzard Entertainment
us.battle.net/support

11/17/2012 6:11 PM
xxxxxx xxxxxx
would it be easier to try and refund the original purchase and then try purchasing with a different method? still no wings getting ancy.

19 minutes ago
Schivera
Customer Service Representative
Hey xxxxx,

Not at all, we're finding that once the order is fully finished (once it says Shipped in transaction history on Battle.net), it should give you the pre-order goodies. That takes up to 72 hours. Since it is the weekend and we're having to wait for the bank to transfer the funds. Even during the week, it can still take 72 hours, so might as well wait it out as otherwise, you might be waiting even longer x.x.

Once it says shipped, make a level 1 on Diablo 3 to see if your wings show up. If so? Share them in your stash and repeat as necessary until all of your characters have the wings.

Sincerely,

Schivera
Account and Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
Bick137,

All I can really tell you right now is we're looking into possible problems with the distribution of the wings. It looks like there may be a problem with hardcore characters getting them too. I've set your account name aside in case we need to contact you but other than that, I can only ask you to be patient until they get a chance to investigate the reports we've received.

I also haven't received my wings, I have received the WOW pet and other perks just no wings.

thanks,
Reply Quote
no wings either, very frustrating
Reply Quote
Same situation here. Very sad.
Reply Quote
can i get some help too i just bought it today...fml
Reply Quote
so it has been 3 days and i still havent got mine :/

tried everything. please help

thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]