Diablo® III

Looking to buy whole dh set

Hi

I am getting abit bored with WW barb and thought I would give a demon hunter ago. Ive noticed alot of DH's are quiting / selling their gear so if you have a set leave a message here or hit me up in game with a price in the friend add. I am looking to spend anywhere from 100mil upto 500mil if the right set comes along. I am not looking for a 0 all res die 1 hit set that has 200k+ dps with SS on so please dont offer that.

Thanks
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Take alook at mine. Selling as a whole...

Either my DH or WD
Reply Quote
Price on DH?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Fadey
Price on DH?

Right now I'm looking for offers. So if interested, let me know what you are willing to pay.

Thanks
Reply Quote
If you decide on a price you want let me know on here or in game I am watching a few sets atm and I dont want to leave offers with people at the moment.
Reply Quote
Add me up..can build you a decent set which can farm mp6/7 spending less than 200mil
Reply Quote
200m for my set its good all res 40k life items work with eachother.
Reply Quote
@ Sebz.. if its anything like what you have now I don't think 200mil is even enough LOL
Edited by Nightmare#6217 on 11/14/2012 12:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
i at 175kDPS w/o SS with 350-400AR & 40kHp

my profile not updated with the usual ring i using

bin 450mil

add Winszs#1747 if interested
Reply Quote
Thanks will talk to some of u ingame , still looking :).
Reply Quote
Heading to bed in an hour if anyone still wants to discuss selling a set.
Reply Quote
Please I sell all my gear, trying to quit Diablo for the past month. HMU

I will include all gems, stash items with your purchase. I prefer PayPal...and not IGG
Edited by Relentless#1115 on 11/14/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am selling my set at 550mil. It has MF gears and is still upgradable to range 230-250k dmg. I am now sitting somewhere 190-200++dmg with WindForce. I can cruise to mp5 easily. Uber at MP8.

Let me know if you are interested.
Reply Quote
Oh ya forgotten....when i said mf gears, you will be happy picking up legendaries as you progress. It got some gold find too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]