Diablo® III

BABA by far best class

I have all 5 classes to 60, my main guy is the monk

now my barb is lvl 60+12 and i can solo mp7 easily.

THRIVE ON CHAOS rune for zerker rage is SO GOOD that i can keep my zerker rage up until the cooldown is over, and cast it again! PERMA RAGE (so long as you spend your fury and gain it back fast enough)

this is easy to do in high mp. you take more dmg, deal more dmg, MORE FURY its really unfair to the rest of the classes

barb can walk into any elite pack and just ww in circles, spamming sprint or any fury spender, as long as u have 40+ cc and know how to hit things and leech a bit, you can have infinite zerker rage

my monk is paragon 42, has higher dps by a fair bit. he has the same all res, a bit less armour, a lot more life, and a LOT less leech ability

barbs can leech like no other class and fight at max capacity FOREVER

monk without 6% life steal AND loh is useless at mp6+ PLUS they need cc just as bad (sweeping wind)

duno why i wasted so much time on monk.

cost of monk gear 50m cost of barb gear 10m
Reply Quote
amen brotha .
not so sure about the costs cos end game gear is very expensive for all classes but given the popularity meaning peps willing to pay limitless amounts :) the end game barb might be more expensive
as for the monks...they continue to live in denial
Reply Quote
Is ww barb has a much higher survivability or what..my gear is better than yours and I die frequently in mp5.
Reply Quote
your gear is bad that's your issue . not sure where you got your gear is better then mine lol i don't have issues on any mp
part of the reason might also be that you are not using any defensive passive impunity tough as nails
Reply Quote
i'm in the same boat as you(check the profile)....

awhile back when 1.0.5 first came out was doing key runs with my monk and a grp of barbs. was watching them happily spin around my dead body/flag. checked their gear...checked my gear...checked their gear...checked mine. proceeded to yell F THAT. built a barb with the money i had at the time and never looked back :/
Reply Quote
Theres a reason for the Barb/OP/WW/Infinite Zerker/Monk/NotAsGood but nothing ever being done about it predicament.

Everyone knows Barbs are way way stronger thank Monks, including Blizzard.

Monks dont get buffed to barb level because of groups in groups Monks are WAY WAY WAY stronger than Barbs by a f*ckton barbs provide almost nothing in group settings. If Monks were buffed even a little then Barbs would cry a bloody river about Monks in 2+ players mode and Barbs are already the most whinny emo complaining class. I dont think Blizz wants to deal with that noise.

This, and blizz is retarded, and doesnt know what they are doing or how to balance classes (see kripps champion levels.)
Edited by Enxius#1327 on 11/14/2012 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Monks = excel in groups

Barb = excel solo
Reply Quote
Barbs are awesome PvE class. any class can be good if done right but WWbarbs just tear it up. PvP a WW barb is going to be useless sadly. DH and WIZ isnt going to let us spin circles around them. im 100% convinced THIS is the reason its never been nerfed. Bliz knows that the "ultimate WW barb" isnt going to do aswell against a single target that isnt dumb enough to stand there and take it.
Reply Quote
Eh I dont think blizz is that smart to think ahead and balance around PVP a lot of people arent even planning on touching player verse player especially since blizz already stated pvp wasnt going to be a major focus. I think pvp's going to suck no matter what they do or they dont do.
Reply Quote
your gear is bad that's your issue . not sure where you got your gear is better then mine lol i don't have issues on any mp
part of the reason might also be that you are not using any defensive passive impunity tough as nails

I was talking to the OP.
Reply Quote
my monk is paragon 42, has higher dps by a fair bit. he has the same all res, a bit less armour, a lot more life, and a LOT less leech ability

Your monk is crappy. He has some good items but it's a lousy overall build with zero life steal and bleh DPS, even considering WKL lightning buff. He appears to have no 1.0.5 items. There is no excuse for having a sub-100k DPS monk with no LS when you have 28k elite kills. It is your fault if he dies a lot.
Reply Quote
How could your barb with <400AR and 70k dps solo mp7 "easily"? It would take forever for you to kill anything and I suspect you would get one shot quite often.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:42 PMPosted by DChe
Is ww barb has a much higher survivability or what..my gear is better than yours and I die frequently in mp5.

If by "higher survivability" you mean "essentially invulnerable" then yes ... it's the WW/ToC/Sprint build that is the difference.

Other barb builds are strong but comparable to other classes. No other class has anything remotely comparable to the WW Tornado build in terms of damage output, survivability, and low gear requirements.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Jiblethead
cost of monk gear 50m cost of barb gear 10m

No way your gear cost 10kk... your helm is worth more than that.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Jiblethead
cost of barb gear 10m

i highly doubt that.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 08:42 AMPosted by VeePow

Your monk is crappy. He has some good items but it's a lousy overall build with zero life steal and bleh DPS, even considering WKL lightning buff. He appears to have no 1.0.5 items. There is no excuse for having a sub-100k DPS monk with no LS when you have 28k elite kills. It is your fault if he dies a lot.

^this

also you are not doing mp7 with that barb without dying a lot and taking forever, you're not fooling anyone. You also spent more than 10mil on gear. Troll or stupid?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]