Diablo® III

mp9-10 uber community

Hey 240k unbuffed monk here. Just wondering which WD out there have200k+ dps to farm mp9-10 with me and my friends sometimes.
Reply Quote
Hey, I think you might be confused about WD's paper sheet DPS, there are only a few that hit anywhere near 200k unbuffed, but personally with 135k or so I can farm MP9 all day and hold my own vs DH's with twice that DPS, and bring alot more group utility than some might realize.

That being said I would be glad to group and show you how its done :-)

Feel free to add me Drdisappear #1658
Reply Quote
add me if you would like, i have over 200k unbuffed, Mike #12977 =) always down for ubers
Reply Quote
My DPS is 158k unbuffed w/o sh, check out my profile and add me if you like Crafty#1751 as with Mike....I'm always down for ubers
Reply Quote
i'm at 151k unbuffed / 288k self-buffed but I don't know how do you guys do. I tried mp10 solo and it's do-able but it's slow as hell. It's like inferno in diablo 3 v1.0 when it was a real pain and you had to kite everything for 1 hour. lol

unless I spend a LOT of gold on each gear piece, dunno how im gonna raise my dps more than 151k honestly...
Reply Quote
lol @DrDisappear

i guess i am the few around here then

dun even stack ias or use ptv. oh wait. dont even use skorn. :D
and over 200k

yeah add me up. i do ubers regularly
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 11/14/2012 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am at 40k dps but 0ZD build = unlimited health globes =)

add me if you interest to have a healer in team
Reply Quote
lol @DrDisappear

i guess i am the few around here then

dun even stack ias or use ptv. oh wait. dont even use skorn. :D
and over 200k

yeah add me up. i do ubers regularly

one of the only legit 200k dps guys

to some people who are comparing sheet dps.... it doesnt count if u are using IAS to buff your dps with inna temperance, andariel's visage, talrash chest...

i guess skorn is ok...burst dmg will be higher than 1H+mojo
just that if u actually take IAS into account, 1H will do slightly better if u are spamming primaries
so in all, its around the same dmg...sheet dmg will show around 10k more
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 12:10 AMPosted by xSkilling
to some people who are comparing sheet dps.... it doesnt count if u are using IAS to buff your dps with inna temperance, andariel's visage, talrash chest...

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard. It doesnt count if you have innas temp, andariels, and talashs chest?...pfff thats funny. For people that are actually going the 2handed route attack speed becomes very important due to you have a 2HANDER.(so unless you wanna have the cast rate of a baby level 1 while using a 2hander attack speed is not useless). Of course i will agree that Crit chance/Crit damage/ then attack speed should be priority but attack speed is defiantly not to be undermined.
Reply Quote
that guys has dps but he doesnt have resistance or hp .. i dont think he can survive mp 9..
Reply Quote
LOL lots of wishfull thinking numbers in here!
Reply Quote
I'm on board! I'll be online after the weekend and I do clear 200k. Also with a few gear switching I can get up to 68k hp while keeping my dps at 205 or so. Hit me up! :)

Pinback#1668
Reply Quote
Unburied with inna's I'm at 229... My profile is a little buffed but I'm not sure why :-P
Reply Quote
@ sirH were u talking about me?

lol. i dun have hp? i dun have all rest?

lol, i am at 47k with helm gem and 700 all rest. if u dunno your stuff. then shhhhhh
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 11/17/2012 2:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Settle down, he was talking about the OP's monk if you bothered to check.
Reply Quote
@pBeybq where did that come from... definitely talking about the guy who started the thread... by the way this is thread has turned to a bragging thread instead of a guy searching for parties for higher ups and have fun thread...
Reply Quote
This dude had another thread where he was called out for constantly dying and requiring to be rezzed repeatedly on MP8, so have him use his machine first IMO...
Reply Quote
I'm at 176k dps without PtV or a Skorn. I find the extra mana regen and ability to spam WoS actually does more damage than using PtV.

I'm always up for mp10 runs - add me Trefnwyd#6696
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]