Diablo® III

1-14 FULL DH Auction

Getting deployed cant really play anymore ALL gear my Go before i leave This comming Monday. Anything not sold will be given to my friend.

http://s16.postimage.org/qxcscbod1/ALL_COMBINEED.png

)

Pants - That were not shown in the picture for some reason

http://postimage.org/image/k7g281u4n/cf78bbd4/

(

All gear will come with +50 Dex gems Thats a total of (6) +50 Dex gems and Manticore comes with (2) 90% crit hit gems andys helm will come with 17% Life gem

DH was able to reach 242k dps was able to handle MP7 with no troubles at all, Would love to sell as a lot but bidding style auctions gear should be updated on my DH if not those are links to the pictures, im very aware of scammers and trade scamming and paypal charge backs. Dont waste my time please, leaving in 5days.

**BEST OFFER SO FAR IS 350M* For whole set - REMEMBER ALL GEAR COMES WITH +50dex gems and Manti with (2) 90% Gems and Andys with a 17% life GEM.

1) 10m c/o
2) 25m c/o
3) 10m c/o
4) 8m c/o
5) 10m c/o
6) 10m c/o
7) 20m c/o
8) 25m c/o
9) 40m c/o
10) SOLD 35 USD
11) SOLD 25 USD
12) 25m c/o
13) 10m c/o
14) Innas pants 25m c/o
Edited by avanger#1926 on 11/14/2012 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
If they come with 50 dex gems are u going to factor that into the cost?
Reply Quote
15mil on nat's reflection #7
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 03:56 PMPosted by xxxkan
If they come with 50 dex gems are u going to factor that into the cost?

no but i am looking for around a 250$ usd offer or better , been told i can get around that
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
2.5m on #6 Innas chest
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Nice stuff. I have very little gold so I won't waste your time bidding, but best of luck on the sale and on the deployment!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Are those fake current offers? Because if those are actual offers, you should just take a few of them immediately as they're 100s of % more than the actual worth.
Edited by tangerines#1892 on 11/14/2012 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 04:28 PMPosted by tangerines
Are those fake current offers? Because if those are actual offers, you should just take a few of them immediately as they're 100s of % more than the actual worth.

eh, i wouldnt say there amazing. those are some solid offers i have gotten from people psting me in game and Jsp. But this post just got added today, no rush to sell these items. whatever happpens happens
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]