Diablo® III

That moment when you..

Ok.. So I'm bored.. let's post our disappointing moments in D3?

Anyways.. mine would be a little while ago..

That moment when you are so psyched up that you picked up your very first Nats Embrace..

Only to see it rolling with Physical Resist, STR and INT as its 3 random props.. Cool huh? >_<
Reply Quote
when i read this post..............
Reply Quote
It's 2 random props. The str/int = 1 roll
Reply Quote
That adds to the attention seeking ;P
Reply Quote
Making 6 hellfire rings in a night, and one of them is barely an upgrade.
Reply Quote
Kill a mp9 ubber, saw a pillar of light, not an organ (okies let hope it not crapadary), orange crossbow (yes yes yes), *pick it up,open inv* ilvl 58 (pus spitter), all the builing up disappointment -.-
Reply Quote
joined a game that aujo said had a hot girl in it.

got Quos instead.
Reply Quote
Well to be fair Aujo told me a hot girl was joining too, guess we both got trolled
Edited by Quos#6707 on 11/15/2012 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
well played.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Quos
Kill a mp9 ubber, saw a pillar of light, not an organ (okies let hope it not crapadary), orange crossbow (yes yes yes), *pick it up,open inv* ilvl 58 (pus spitter), all the builing up disappointment -.-

Yeah.. I get that a whole lot.. even was too happy that a Manticor dropped.. saw its 2 OS.. and lo and behold.. 900 DPS, INT.. with crappy CDI ^_^

Lacuni Prowlers with MF and Gold Find.

11/15/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Quos
Well to be fair Aujo told me a hot girl was joining too, guess we both got trolled

Good think I rarely join games by others. I only join with my real life friends.. then again.. meeting a hotty in a game isn't so bad if you think about it.. But getting trolled.. hahaha.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/15/2012 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
That moment when I just sold a tyrael's chest armor for 200k gold and checked after its sold only to find out that its worth 30 mil ..... just happened 20 mins ago fml
Reply Quote
Yeah.. pretty much sold a Tal Rasha that has rolled quite nicely when 1.04 was fresh.. sold it for 70m.. now I'm seeing with similar stats going for 500mil..
Reply Quote
that moment my first green ring dropped and my heart skipped a beat, only to find THE COMPASS ROSE. wtf is that? gfg. lol.
Reply Quote
Making a intelligence hellfire ring to help level my wizard, and it rolling IAS, CD, LoH (profile isn't updated yet)...if only that could have been for my DH...
Reply Quote
Had a legendary run with these drops (all in the same run):

Mempo of Twilight
Manticore
Litany of the Undaunted
Wizardspike (meh)
Lacuni Prowlers

I was ecstatic.....until I ID'd them. It had potential to be a multi-billion dollar run. :P
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/15/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
It had.. that's the biggest thing in there. LOL

I got some 1.1k DPS 1Handers.. but this aint 1.02 or 1.03 anymore where having 1.1k DPS 1 Hander means your strapped in for some cash. Even if it has crappy stats. LOL
Reply Quote
Found some lacunis.
Rolled 91 armor, 37 physical resists and thorns.

/wrist
Reply Quote
err.. its supposed to roll thorns ;)

The armor and Physical resists though..
Reply Quote
alot of those moments, but now when I think about them, none of them seems to matter or be remembered.

so the latest disappointing moment... i'd say it's when i got 3 hellrack drops in one night. You guys all know what it means to a DH when a brown xbow drops. :p
Reply Quote
Yeah.. Hellrack and Pus Spitter.. even when a rare handxbow drops.. then it's Balefire.. damn it -.-

Gloves on the other hand.. today.. I think I got 3-5 Glad Gauntlets already.. I don't even know if those are being used.. Are they?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]