Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Your DPS is not bad for where you're at. Your life is kind of low though. I'd actually consider socketing some amethysts in temporarily while you get items with vit on it. 10 mil probably won't get you too far with your current equipment, since a lot of it would be trying to grab more vit on pieces (strongarm, nat's, etc). You might be able to get a deal on nat's chest with vit for under 10 mil (I bought one last night that isn't showing up on my profile yet that had AR and vit for 5 mil), or a strongarm with more vit, though I'd probably start off with upgrading something that has no vit on it already.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you get one shotted by everything - I see all resist on none pieces save your shoulders, and you have 20k hp. If you like being a super-glassy cannon, I can make some dps improvement suggestions, but assuming you'd like to be able to survive a couple hits, I'd focus on AR/vit.
1. Natalya's boots. These are cheap now and will give you more armor and a lot of resists.
2. Either a belt with resist all and vit, or inna's belt (hard to pass up dat dps)
3. You can upgrade your left hand ring super cheaply, something with EHP stats or a bit of cc or cd.
4. When you can afford it, a mempo is the best quick fix for EHP ever. You also won't get 0-shotted by fire chains, molten, etc.
LMK if you have any questions :)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.