Diablo® III

best cm wizard

ok so lets see who has the strongest critical mass wizard.
post +1 if yours is stronger than mine. then going forward post +1 if you are better than the last person to post +1.
Reply Quote
Oh my.. a DEX believer wizard -_- ....
Reply Quote
+1

I'm not fully updated but I have a cc blackthorn ammy and a source the same as mine with apoc.
Reply Quote
View profile
u have 11.6 hp, are u kidding me
i know i got u beat, but im nowhere near the best
Reply Quote
I have 54k hp but 11... Where do you see 11 ? Lol
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 06:10 PMPosted by pwnmatt
I have 54k hp but 11... Where do you see 11 ? Lol

The OP
Reply Quote
the idea is to always have diamond skin up. no vit makes decent gear alot cheaper.
Reply Quote
30k hp is the minimum op 11.9k will get you one shot by almost everything in mp7+ especially with your low ra. honest I don't know how you live.
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah that was at the op, im not really checking out anyone elses gear, as i know my gear is more tank then dps oriented
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 06:23 PMPosted by pwnmatt
30k hp is the minimum op 11.9k will get you one shot by almost everything in mp7+ especially with your low ra. honest I don't know how you live.

i use force armor.
Reply Quote
regardless if you get one shot force armor won't work. It only mitigates shots that do less than all your health to 1/3. your prolly farming mp1-3. you would greatly benefit from at least 14k more hp and it's not expensive to get.
Reply Quote
bump your hp to at least 30k, bro.
Reply Quote
alright. probably a good idea. ill work on it.
Reply Quote
one who is dual wielding a CC wins *wink wink*
Reply Quote
Da !@#$ does that mean.
Reply Quote
= 1, I'm against the glass cannon Cm wiz-paradigm. EHP ftw!

dunno why my zuni's isn't on my right finger in armory :-/, but I do hit 2.78 with it.
Edited by LostMan#1541 on 10/26/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah 11k HP is a bit low....try getting your armor and AR up and replacing energy armor with shocking aspect. I just started building my cm wiz yesterday so my gear isn't all that great yet but it's still fun!
Reply Quote
This is actually hard to pick. "The Best" Cm will change dependant on MP level and also what you're doing. Elites, Ubers, Speed farm Runs. Also depends on the actual CM spec used.

I've been running about 4 different gear sets all dependant on what MP level I play, also it depends on if where talking solo/group or even if theres another CM in party.

It changes every time. So in the end... There is no "Best CM Wizard
Reply Quote
every CM build have met their match and have their own problems.

cm/ww (arcane/molten/desecrate/knockbacks/nightmarish/enemies running away/single targets/etc)
cm/range (not triggering LOH/need life steal/can't deal with RD/etc)
cm/whatever (whatever there is left for them to find it a problem)

so yeah, what aph said, no best CM out there.
Reply Quote
I don't have a problem with those affixes. safe passage works to beat those things. and single target is no issue with 2.8attacks and 50cc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]